- Worked independently and with a hired McKinsey consultant to identify attractive investment opportunities in the agricultural sector of Georgia for the final goal of raising third-party funds ($50+ million) to create an agricultural fund and invest in Georgia’s agricultural sector.
- Prepared a comprehensive investment case in the wine industry, including sales strategy analysis and export markets of more than ten countries. Identified potential targets for acquisition, one for operational enhancement and the other for export market knowledge.
- Helped facilitate a fundraising process for renewable energy and real-estate funds with an approximate fund size of $80 million.
- Executed acquisitions of companies in diverse industries, some of which included the wine, digital, and education business.
- Built valuation models for a P&C insurance and periodic technical inspection service provider with valuation ranges of $100-150 million.
- Covered the electricity sector of Georgia and analyzed balancing electricity price development, including supply and demand, import and export, among other initiatives.
Focus areas: Software as a Service (SaaS), Budgeting, Business Planning, Automotive, Apparel & Accessories, Private Equity Valuation, Renewable Energy, Banking & Finance, Bloomberg, Georgia, Digital, Microsoft PowerPoint, M&A (Buy-side), Leveraged Buyout Modeling, Emerging Markets, Agriculture, Energy, Capital IQ, Asset Valuation, DCF Valuation, Financial Services, Microsoft Excel, Financial Consultation, Market Research & Analysis, Investment Analysis, Financial Statements, Finance, Profitability Analysis, Equity Research, Real Estate, Fundraising, Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Market Research, Valuation, Acquisitions, Investment Cases