Senior Manager of Finance
2008 - 2016
Torqued-Up Energy Services
- Led multiple senior debt facility financings including a syndicated $57-million senior secured credit facility and a $15-million capital raise.
- Ran a successful sales process on a 3-year-old startup garnering a 59% return on investment (ROI).
- Navigated multiple debt covenant breaches which included obtaining forbearance agreements and credit agreement amendments.
- Managed a $125-million operating budget and a $40-million growth CAPEX campaign.
- Led monthly and annual close processes for full accounting department including balance sheet and income statement audits with no deficiencies.
- Transitioned the company from QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics SL.
Focus areas: Valuation Modeling, M&A Modeling, Controllership, Financial System Implementation, Audits, Controller, Valuation, M&A (Sell-side), M&A (Buy-side), Controllership/Accounting, Pricing, QuickBooks Online, Finance Reports, Pitch Deck Consultant, Fundraising, Excel Modeling, Inventory, FPA, Forecasting, Acquisitions, Business Modeling, Business Models, Pitch Decks, Bank Covenants, Term Sheet Negotiations, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Accounting, Oil & Gas, Upstream Oil & Gas Management, Microsoft Dynamics, Bankruptcy & Insolvency, Monthly Close Process, Intuit QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP, 13-week Cash Flow, Early-stage Startups, Three-statement Modeling, Private Equity, Debt Raises, C-suite, Budget Modeling, Interim CFO, Cash Flow Modeling, Business Planning, Revenue & Expense Projections, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Profit & Loss (P&L), P&L Forecasting, Financial Reporting Dashboards, Revenue Modeling, Business Strategy, CFO, Cash Flow Management, Manufacturing, Data Visualization, Business Analysis, Process Flows, Investment Banking, Startup Funding, Financial Reporting, Business Development