Digital Product Manager2018 - 2019Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Spearheaded digitalization initiatives with the goal of digitalizing their offerings, improving internal efficiency, and increasing customer engagement.
- Performed a digital scan of the organization.
- Adapted the company 2017-2022 strategy to achieve a business transformation—both technological and cultural.
- Created an action plan for each business unit to achieve the 2022 strategy.
Product Owner2016 - 2018Appway AG
- Led the product ideation and development of four products in the company's product portfolio.
- Coordinated the technical modularisation of the products.
- Partnered with marketing, presales, and sales in the GTM strategy.
- Defined the team's structure, processes, procedures and initiated the team to Scrum (later switched to Scrumban).
- Managed a cross-functional team across different locations.
President2014 - 2015OBIS (ETH Zurich)
- Led the rebranding and repositioning of the organisation to increase relevancy and attract new audiences.
- Managed sponsorships and developed contacts with the entities at the organization's boundaries.
- Represented 200+ students in front of the professors and the managers of the department.
- Led a team of eleven board members.
Co-founder2014 - 2015EyeSpoke Glasses
- Drove the product roadmap, definition, and analysis.
- Modeled and coordinated the production of 3D printed glasses.
- Pitched the concept to prospective clients and competitions.
Assembly Planning Consultant2012 - 2013Audi AG
- Created a prediction model for faulty vehicle run-ups with respect to completion time, needed surface area, and personnel.
- Optimized the assembly process to achieve a throughput of 1,200 cars per day.
- Supported the project management of the Golf 7 and Audi A3 Sportback.
- Oversaw and was responsible for knowledge transfers between Germany and China.