Verified Expert in Product Management
Andrey is a product manager with a strong technical background interested in early-stage product research and development. He approaches projects with systems thinking and the scientific method. He is heavily active within the developers and managers communities, and was the organizer of the MoscowJS meetup group and Frontend Union Conference. Andrey is a public speaker, the founder of his own company, and host of Code Podcast.
Founder, Product Manager
- Founded the company.
- Researched the market and competition.
- Interviewed customers, created prototypes, and launched the product.
- Worked closely with customers and internal stakeholders to define the product strategy, and roadmap.
- Wrote specifications for features.
- Designed, researched and prototyped new features with the team.
Matterway.io (Formerly Known as Productive Mobile)http://matterway.io
Helped recruit the team, and build processes. 30% of DAX companies became customers. Increased coverage from 40% to 90%.
After one year in product, we achieved the following:
* 30% of DAX companies became paid customers or piloting with Productive Mobile.
* Platform coverage went from approximately 40% of use cases to 90%.
* Delivery time of 80% was brought down from several weeks to several days or even hours.
* Changes we made to the platform allowed the building of any mobile application fast, and extending beyond mobilization.
* Collaboratively set up the goal of the company and metrics to measure our success as an organization, as well as measure each department separately. It's hard to quantify these, but I believe it allowed us to focus on and improve communication between departments.
* Together with engineering, we decreased uncertainty in lead times. Prior to this, it would take anywhere from a day to a month to finish a feature. With these changes, tickets got to production within 1.5 weeks.
Led the product design and development team in an online banking product.
Together we designed and implemented a new version of the system with features such as online payments, card and account management, and an internal messaging system. That was one of the most feature-full online banking experiences of Russia in 2010.
The infrastructure we built later became the basis for many other internal and customer-facing applications, including our Android and iOS apps.
Developed, built, and launched a product used by musicians all over the world.
I was responsible for product research, design, and development. Together with a group of contractors, we built the first version of the product and launched it in September 2018.
Bachelor's Degree in Radio Communications, Broadcasting and Television
Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics - Moscow, Russia