President | Chief Product Officer2014 - PRESENTVast
- Led all of the product strategy.
- Managed the design, research, marketing, partnerships, and product management.
- Launched four new products.
- Delivered an innovative AI-based computer-vision application.
- Secured Fortune 500 strategic partnerships thanks to a product offering.
CEO2013 - 2014CopperEgg
- Managed and directed six executive direct reports.
- Drove a 150% increase in customer acquisition with a high-velocity sales model.
- Oversaw offshore product and development teams.
- Managed the company P&L.
- Drove the recruitment of top talent.
CEO2009 - 2013Socialware
- Defined and evangelized a social middleware category.
- Spearheaded the product strategy for three products that delivered $5 million in recurring revenue within three years.
- Secured partnerships with Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Raised over $12 million in venture funding.
- Lobbied regulators to help drive the social media compliance space.
VP of Manufacturing Vertical | Director of Product Marketing2006 - 2009Bazaarvoice
- Developed the vision and launched the industry's first product review syndication platform (patent granted in 2012).
- Improved the company's competitive differentiation and customer lock-in across multiple verticals.
- Established and led the company's global product marketing team.
- Led an eleven-person go-to-market team that closed $15 million in recurring revenue in two years.
- Evangelized new product offerings internally and externally.
Product Manager | Business Development | Solutions Engineer1999 - 2006Various Companies
- Structured a one-of-a-kind strategic relationship that positioned BetweenMarkets’ solutions as a competitive differentiator for EDS.
- Spearheaded the creation and implementation of Trilogy’s first product management methodology.
- Implemented Trilogy's new product management methodology and delivered a product resulting in $10 million in revenue from Nissan.
- Was selected by Trilogy management to serve on a specialized recruitment team charged with hiring the best talent from top universities.
- Created my first business in 1996 delivering custom web solutions for clients such as Microsoft and Nestle.