Verified Expert in Product Management
With nearly two decades of technology expertise in telecom and manufacturing, Harish specializes in product-market fit, new business models, product strategy, and road maps with well-articulated ROI in B2B and B2C verticals. He specializes in cutting-edge digital solutions (AR, VR, IoT, etc.). He has an MBA with a focus on marketing and strategy and an inherent ability to motivate teams with a clear vision and purpose.
Senior Product Manager
CCC Information Services
- Engineered P&L of $100M total loss roadmap and R&D team for cutting edge capabilities using AI and ML.
- Built the total loss care product from inception to execution, identifying key market pain points, and driving light touch straight-through processing.
- Worked on the product enhancements that led to incremental SaaS revenue of $15M annually.
- Led business strategy, product roadmap, and partnerships to deliver a solution to the wandering problem for persons afflicted with dementia, Alzheimer's, and ADHD.
- Provided expertise in RF coverage and appropriate use of beacon and long-range wireless technology, such as low-power wide-area network, that will minimize the cost of operations.
Head of Product
Panasonic, North America
- Delivered guidance to executive leadership that solidified pricing, differentiation, product-market fit, GTM, including consumption model and financial analysis transforming to a SaaS solution.
- Defined customer engagement from initial discovery to deployment.
- Built a consulting team to map business and operational processes, identify business drivers, determine strategic resolutions, and drive maximized profits.
- Drove adoption across 20 global customers by identifying target customers and meet potential clients, deploying sales tools.
- Drove strategic partnerships with IIOT vendors to deliver video analytics, robotic, and augmented reality solutions.
Senior Manager – Data Strategy/Customer Experience
- Collaborated with business strategy on organizational structure for transformation from a carrier to a solutions model across multiple verticals to drive revenue potential of $2+ billion by 2025.
- Partnered with the executive team to help craft the strategy for on-premise customer experience solution; identified use-cases, collaborating across organizations to deliver $30+ million in 5-year plant property and equipment (PPE) and spectrum savings.
- Oversaw service level agreement (SLA) and managed services contract development to ensure coordinated system upgrades; reduced timeline for software development changes by six weeks and delivered annual cost savings of $600,000.
- Devised and executed a vendor consolidation plan that reduced annual engineering operating expenses by $2 million and further streamlined data sources to enable actionable insights of network performance.
Senior Manager, Product Strategy and Innovation
- Analyzed VoC and market research and assembled a rapid prototype team, that delivered key features including narrow-band data, multi-line emergency call merging, and accurate call scanning increasing service revenues by 15%.
- Oversaw software engineering and technical product management for projects exceeding $5 million in capital and $10 million in operations.
- Incepted, based on discussions with existing and potential customers, a software upgrade roadmap to transform from manual upgrades to a services model that reduced upgrade time from months to days, reduced costs by four times, and increased monetization by 30% over three years.
- Served on horizontal diversification patent committee and as co-chair of legacy solutions patent committee; filed +20 patents, including patents regarding mission-critical IoT, edge, and cloud computing interactions, and public safety solutions that increased services revenue 27% year-over-year.
- Directed operational efficiency solution that reduced essential configuration items from 400 to 20 and automated processes; delivered faster, error-free deployment, increased customer satisfaction, and reduced time and cost by five times.
- Analyzed difficult-to-identify race conditions and protocol enablement deemed computationally impossible to accelerate feature enablement; minimized coupling and implemented multi-thread operation to improve product reliability.
Product Roadmap for MES System at Panasonic
Defined a set of KPIs, identified key players to review, score and prioritize features.
Firmware Download to Drive Software Service Model at Motorola Solutions
Led the problem identification and a solution to broadcast firmware to multiple radios on a narrowband network.
Business Strategy for IoT—U.S. Cellular
Delivered key recommendations to the executive team on market verticals to pursue with a $2 billion revenue potential.
Careband Partner Strategy
Collaborated with the founder to define partnerships to build and operate technologies in a B2B environment.
Master's Degree in Business Administration
Northern Illinois University - Illinois
Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
State University of New York, Buffalo - New York
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring