Verified Expert in Project Management
Brad is a veteran project management professional and IT executive with over 20 years of experience in the software industry. As a certified scrum master and product owner, he has led successful software projects in the financial, healthcare, and energy sectors. Brad has also spearheaded agile transformation efforts and established agile PMOs where he has served at the director, VP, and senior VP level.
Head of Product
Community Solar Platform, LLC
- Designed a custom CRM platform—as co-founder of the company—tailored to the community solar industry needs.
- Collaborated with our software development team and technical staff to launch our product line into the marketplace.
- Launched an initiative to increase the efficiency of our operations team through better processes and product enhancements, resulting in a 50% YoY improvement in productivity.
Senior Vice President, IT Project and Product Management
Clean Energy Collective
- Managed large-scale software implementations for prominent energy/utility companies including Duke Energy, Con Edison, and Xcel Energy.
- Managed enterprise platform integrations including Microsoft Great Plains and Salesforce.
- Worked closely with the C-level team to develop product vision and strategic direction for the organization.
- Developed the product roadmap and directed software development initiatives to support the product vision.
- Drove and supported Agile best practices across the company and provided mentorship for other organizational leaders.
- Performed Jira administration functions including upgrades and configuration changes to adapt to new processes, projects, and more.
Vice President, Agile Project Management Office
Clean Energy Collective
- Directed software development efforts for a suite of SaaS products.
- Implemented the Project Management Office and instituted agile methodology for the software development staff.
- Implemented new tools and processes across the organization including Jira, project steering committee, change control board and weekly product review.
- Developed technical design and implemented proprietary e-Commerce platform.
- Served as executive client manager.
- Directed release management, defect management and change control.
Consultant, Technical Project Management
- Provided product and project management expertise for a US Department of Energy-funded project.
- Oversaw the development of a new website promoting the implementation of community solar farms.
- Served as a business analyst and project manager for additional project objectives including the build-out of APIs enabling integration between the website and Oracle, SAP, and SAS Utility Billing systems.
Director of Agile PMO
- Managed the project portfolio management across the enterprise.
- Developed joint growth strategy plans with IT and the internet business group. Served as primary liaison between IT and business units.
- Ensured proper alignment of IT and business roadmaps. Maximized effectiveness of IT support for business objectives.
- Implemented 12-team agile PMO and directed the transition from Waterfall methodology to agile/scrum.
- Oversaw project schedules and initiation of appropriate intervention measures.
- Implemented process improvement programs such as change control board, release management process, and production issue management.
Fair Isaac Corporation
- Directed the implementation and delivery of SaaS solutions for Fortune 500 clients.
- Managed team of Oracle database developers responsible for ETL to the precision marketing division’s data warehouse.
- Developed and implemented a workflow process for delivering new product requests and specification changes to the customer.
- Monitored and reported SLA compliance statistics. Initiated and managed appropriate remedy activity as necessary.
Director, Product Management and Operations
- As one of 3 co-founders, directed the product and operations division of this B2B real estate information provider.
- As Director of Product Management, responsible for design and delivery of multiple applications for real estate title analysis, archiving of statistical data, and document posting.
- Led the team assigned to develop software applications and training for Zenodata’s data capture operations, resulting in a 33% improvement in speed and 50% improvement in accuracy of the production staff.
- Was a lead team member for establishing an offshore production facility with over 300 employees.
President and Owner
Impact Designs, Inc.
- Was the owner and operator of digital pre-press and printing operation.
- Increased revenues from $0 to over $1.5M within 3 years.
- Monitored the need for capital expenditures on new equipment and facility renovations.
- Optimized fixed overhead costs and infrastructure by creating subsidiary companies and offering new product lines.
National Community Solar Platform
Provided project management expertise to successfully deliver a U.S. Department of Energy sponsored project.
The project deliverables included a web portal designed to promote, track and assist future development of community solar farms across the United States. Additionally, the project team delivered software integration prototypes to integrate utility billing software (Oracle and SAP implementations) with back end systems designed to support solar farm production metrics.
eCommerce - Proprietary Platformhttp://mass.rooflesssolar.com
Led product design and development of a proprietary eCommerce platform to support subscription to solar energy services.
Enterprise Platform Integration
Successfully managed integration project across three enterprise systems.
Orchestrated all phases of the project including:
- Requirements and data mapping
- Data migration and transformation tool and vendor selection
- Execution and QA
Master's Degree in Software Engineering
Regis University - Colorado
Bachelor's Degree in Economics
Tufts University - Massachusetts
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Certified Scrum Master