Senior Vice President — IT Project and Product Management2018 - 2020Clean Energy Collective
- Managed large-scale software implementations for prominent energy/utility companies including Duke Energy, Con Edison, and Xcel Energy.
- Managed enterprise platform integrations including Microsoft Great Plains and Salesforce.
- Worked closely with the C-level team to develop product vision and strategic direction for the organization.
- Developed the product roadmap and directed software development initiatives to support the product vision.
- Drove and supported Agile best practices across the company and provided mentorship for other organizational leaders.
- Performed Jira administration functions including upgrades and configuration changes to adapt to new processes, projects, and more.
Vice President - Agile Project Management Office2015 - 2018Clean Energy Collective
- Directed software development efforts for a suite of SaaS products.
- Implemented the Project Management Office and instituted agile methodology for the software development staff.
- Implemented new tools and processes across the organization including Jira, project steering committee, change control board and weekly product review.
- Developed technical design and implemented proprietary e-Commerce platform.
- Served as executive client manager.
- Directed release management, defect management and change control.
Consultant, Technical Project Management2014 - 2015Independent Consultant
- Provided product and project management expertise for a US Department of Energy-funded project.
- Oversight for the development of a new website promoting the implementation of community solar farms.
- Served as a business analyst and project manager for additional project objectives including the build-out of APIs enabling integration between the website and Oracle, SAP, and SAS Utility Billing systems.
Director of Agile PMO2007 - 2014Healthgrades
- Managed the project portfolio management across the enterprise.
- Developed joint growth strategy plans with IT and the internet business group. Served as primary liaison between IT and business units.
- Ensured proper alignment of IT and business roadmaps. Maximized effectiveness of IT support for business objectives.
- Implemented 12-team agile PMO and directed the transition from Waterfall methodology to agile/scrum.
- Oversight of project schedules, and initiation of appropriate intervention measures.
- Implemented process improvement programs such as change control board, release management process, and production issue management.
Project Manager2005 - 2006Fair Isaac Corporation
- Directed the implementation and delivery of SaaS solutions for Fortune 500 clients.
- Managed team of Oracle database developers responsible for ETL to the precision marketing division’s data warehouse.
- Developed and implemented a workflow process for delivering new product requests and specification changes to the customer.
- Monitored and reported SLA compliance statistics. Initiated and managed appropriate remedy activity as necessary.
Director, Product Management and Operations2000 - 2005Zenodata, Inc.
- As one of 3 co-founders, directed the product and operations division of this B2B real estate information provider.
- As Director of Product Management, responsible for design and delivery of multiple applications for real estate title analysis, archiving of statistical data, and document posting.
- Led the team assigned to develop software applications and training for Zenodata’s data capture operations, resulting in a 33% improvement in speed and 50% improvement in accuracy of the production staff.
- Was a lead team member for establishing an offshore production facility with over 300 employees.
President and Owner1992 - 2000Impact Designs, Inc.
- Owner and operator of digital pre-press and printing operation.
- Increased revenues from $0 to over $1.5M within 3 years.
- Monitored the need for capital expenditures on new equipment and facility renovations.
- Optimized fixed overhead costs and infrastructure by creating subsidiary companies and offering new product lines.