Project Management Consultant2018 - PRESENTCogitact Management Consulting
- Coached a construction company by reimagining and implementing the custom, mobile-app-based timekeeping and payroll solution. Reduced payroll-processing time from days to minutes and made it easier for the staff to perform.
- Delivered project visibility and analytics using Microsoft Power Platform mobile technology for a company with project sites located 600 km away from the office. Provided real-time access to production information and no-paper forms.
- Developed a firm-specific project process and data-tracking assets for a first-time prime contractor engaged in a significant powerline-construction project to help them deliver within contracted milestones and budget.
- Implemented the Agile methodology and governance to engage an entire law firm in its business-model transformation, resulting in increased transparency and buy-in, plus an acceleration of the anticipated timeline.
- Led a mission-critical SAP business-intelligence system migration for a financial-services company from an older, buggy system to an updated, stable, and properly-governed system. Coordinated efforts cross-functionally and with an external vendor.
VP of Operations | Branch Manager | Project Manager2003 - 2017Can-Am Geomatics
- Led the development of four novel geomatics technology products to the market, leading to an additional $1 million in revenue in the first year.
- Drafted and presented a business case for a significant investment in new geomatics technology, followed by implementation and training. This led to a 30% boost to staff productivity and the average process timeline improved by five days.
- Envisioned an internal geographic information system to catalog and search regional spatial data that was otherwise non-existent, leading to a 3-5% cost reduction for customer work.
- Acquired an existing geomatics company and managed the full integration into the existing firm. Generated successively record revenue for the branch in the years following the acquisition and grew that branch to the largest in the company.