Global Product Manager2018 - 2020Vodafone Group, United Kingdom
- Conducted market research on customers’ needs and expectations, and evaluated the market trends.
- Shaped the product vision, goals, and strategy; prioritized the backlog for the identity, payments, self-care, and customer care platforms; and defined the relevant OKRs and measurable outcomes.
- Provided product support for service (Amazon Alexa and V by Vodafone) and partner (Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Boku) integrations across several markets (UK, Germany, and Spain).
- Acted as the product owner of the four squads (in Germany and India) covering the products in scope.
- Collaborated with the design studio to build and enhance the UX/UI and to run user research and A/B tests.
- Built and reviewed key data points using Splunk and Tableau to support data-driven decisions.
- Sustained product, portfolio, and progress presentations for both Vodafone and third party stakeholders.
Business Analyst2018 - 2018Addison Global Limited, Gibraltar
- Analyzed high-level requirements for the MoPlay betting and gambling mobile/desktop website and mobile iOS/Android apps, to assess the impact and dependencies and to provide the detailed solution in agreement with both commercial/technical teams.
- Worked on the integration with third-party platform and service providers (SBTech, Twilio, and Jumio).
- Actively and directly involved in the MoPlay launch preparation, achieved in June 2018 in the UK market.
- Performed a series of product customization via the content management system platform.
Project Manager2016 - 2018Vodafone Group, United Kingdom
- Managed a set of Android and iOS mobile applications (Backup+ and Secure My Data) and the Vodafone content platform in terms of integration with service providers and roll-out to 5+ markets.
- Managed simultaneous projects at different stages and covered their entire SDLC and all impacted systems to ensure the projects' readiness and launch as per agreed scope, quality, time, and budget.
- Interfaced with a wide range of commercial and technical stakeholders from different markets (UK, Germany, and Spain), Vodafone partners (Google and Netflix), and third parties (Accenture).
Delivery Manager2014 - 2015Alcatel-Shanghai Bell, China
- Led and managed three development teams within the China Delivery Centre to ensure the ngCUTE telecom pricing and quotation tool's deliveries as per agreed scope, quality, time, and budget.
- Acted as a communication facilitator between the global stakeholders and the local development teams to ensure the requirements have been correctly captured and understood by all involved parties.
- Interfaced with China Delivery Centre’s local stakeholders, as well as the global ones across Europe.
Process Coordinator/Scrum Master2013 - 2014Alcatel-Lucent, Romania
- Led two development teams (approximately 20 members) and ensured the flawless delivery of ngCUTE releases.
- Interfaced with internal stakeholders, ran the agile ceremonies, and managed dependencies and risks.
- Introduced a set of key performance indicators in order to continuously track and improve the development teams' efficiency, velocity, and speed of reaction.
- Coordinated the ngCUTE tool knowledge transfer to the China Delivery Centre.
Business Analyst/Architect2011 - 2013Alcatel-Lucent, Romania
- Worked with network engineers to refine business rule specifications for diverse telecom equipment.
- Gathered feedback from end-users, PLM, and PO, and designed and refined the requirements for the ngCUTE tool to meet the expectations and needs of different business divisions such as WLS, FN IP, and Optics.
- Prepared and sustained features and functionalities’ presentations, as well as provided training.
Specifications Engineer2010 - 2011Alcatel-Lucent, Romania
- Wrote functional specs with features and algorithms for the GSM/GPRS MFS sub-system.
- Analyzed fault/change requests provided by end-users, validation team, or testing team, and designed appropriate solutions to be implemented by the MFS development team.
- Offered support and training regarding the functionalities and the subsystem’s expected behavior.
Junior Software Developer2008 - 2010Alcatel-Lucent, Romania
- Transposed the network and telecom equipment engineering rules provided by the tendering engineers into tangible software configurators covering WLS, UMTS, and LTE technologies.
- Implemented, integrated, and deployed automatic telecom configurators within the ngCUTE telecom pricing and quotation tool based on GSM, UMTS, LTE, small cells and light radio functional specs.
- Created and maintained automatic acceptance tests and the import functionality and specifications.