Global Product Manager2018 - 2020Vodafone Group, United Kingdom
- Conducted market research on customers’ needs and expectations, and evaluated the market trends.
- Shaped the product vision / goals / strategy & prioritized the backlog for the Identity, Payments, Self-Care and Customer Care platforms, and defined the relevant OKRs / Measurable Outcomes.
- Provided product support for service (Amazon Alexa, V by Vodafone, etc...) & partner (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Boku, etc…) integrations, across several markets (UK, Germany, Spain, etc…).
- Acted as the Product Owner of the 4 squads (in Germany & India) covering the products in scope.
- Collaborated with Design Studio to build / enhance the UX/UI, and to run user research and A/B tests.
- Built & reviewed key data-points (using Splunk and Tableau) to support data-driven decisions.
- Sustained product / portfolio / progress presentations for both Vodafone and 3rd party stakeholders.
Business Analyst2018 - 2018Addison Global Limited, Gibraltar
- Analysed high level requirements for the MoPlay betting and gambling mobile / desktop website and mobile iOS / Android apps, to assess the impact and dependencies and to provide the detailed solution, in agreement with both commercial/technical teams.
- Worked on the integration with 3rd party platform & service providers (SBTech, Twilio, Jumio, etc...).
- Was actively/directly involved in the MoPlay launch preparation, achieved in June 2018 in UK market.
- Performed a series of product customization via the Content Management System platform.
Project Manager2016 - 2018Vodafone Group, United Kingdom
- Managed a set of Android and iOS mobile applications (Backup+, Secure My Data) and the Vodafone content platform, in terms of integration with service providers and roll-out to 5+ markets.
- Managed simultaneous projects at different stages and covering their entire SDLC and all impacted systems, to ensure the projects' readiness and launch as per agreed scope, quality, time and budget.
- Interfaced with a wide range of commercial & technical stakeholders from different markets (UK, Germany, Spain, etc...), Vodafone partners (Google, Netflix, etc...) and 3rd parties (Accenture, etc…).
Delivery Manager2014 - 2015Alcatel-Shanghai Bell, China
- Lead and managed 3 Development Teams within China Delivery Centre, to ensure ngCUTE telecom pricing and quotation tool' s deliveries as per agreed scope, quality, time and budget.
- Acted as a communication facilitator between the global stakeholders and the local development teams, to ensure the requirements have been correctly captured and understood by all involved parties.
- Interfaced with China Delivery Centre’s local stakeholders, as well as the global ones across Europe.
Process Coordinator/Scrum Master2013 - 2014Alcatel-Lucent, Romania
- Lead 2 development teams (~ 20 members) and ensuring a flawless delivery of ngCUTE releases.
- Interfaced with internal stakeholders, running the agile ceremonies and managing dependencies / risks.
- Introduced a set of Key Performance Indicators in order to continuously track and improve the development teams' efficiency, velocity and speed of reaction.
- Coordinated the ngCUTE tool knowledge transfer towards China Delivery Centre.
Business Analyst / Architect2011 - 2013Alcatel-Lucent, Romania
- Worked with Network Engineers to refine business rules specifications for diverse telecom equipment.
- Gathered feed-back from end-users, PLM and PO and designed / refined the requirements for the ngCUTE tool, to meet the expectations & needs of different business divisions: WLS, FN IP, Optics.
- Prepared and sustained features / functionalities’ presentations, as well as provided training.
Specifications Engineer2010 - 2011Alcatel-Lucent, Romania
- Wrote functional specs with features/algorithms for GSM/GPRS MFS sub-system - Ops&Maintenance.
- Analysed fault/change requests provided by end-users, validation team or testing team and designed appropriate solutions to be implemented by MFS development team.
- Offered support and training (regarding the functionalities and the subsystem’s expected behavior).
Junior Software Developer2008 - 2010Alcatel-Lucent, Romania
- Transposed the network and telecom equipment engineering rules provided by the tendering engineers into tangible software configurators covering WLS, UMTS, and LTE technologies.
- Implemented, integrated and deployed automatic telecom configurators within the ngCUTE telecom pricing & quotation tool, based on GSM, UMTS, LTE, Small Cells and Light Radio functional specs.
- Created and maintained automatic acceptance tests and the import functionality & specifications.