Verified Expert in Project Management
Gabriel is a senior executive with broad-based business and technical acumen, including a valuable combination of education, experience, and skills. He is skilled in influencing business profitability through leadership, strategy, technology, and effective negotiation.
Business Delivery Manager
- Led a team of senior practice managers through to the successful delivery of multiple technology projects.
- Developed teams and business strategy associated with technology transformation projects in integrations, data management, RPA, software architecture, and infrastructure.
- Spearheaded the development of business opportunities to deliver technology solutions and digital transformation projects with clients and partners.
- Led and organized teams focused on continuous improvement in order to achieve a stable infrastructure platform while containing costs resulting in the ability to grow 20% year to year exceeding financial profitability targets.
- Headed the transformation to use Azure Cloud infrastructure house solution in order to align costs with client contracts and increase business delivery speed.
- Developed service channels using WebRTC with in-house CRM for video streaming and automation using RPA to drive profitable growth through digital transformation.
Senior Project Manager
- Designed and implemented the currently active disaster recovery solution.
- Developed the advanced analytics predictive model for the hot roll mill.
- Redesigned the data center infrastructure and operations doubling the electric and cooling capacity of the data center to eliminate outages.
Electronic Data Systems
- Contributed to all stages of the solution life cycle for EDS' Financial Industry Solution Center, which supported and built applications for medium to large financial institutions.
- Led the architecture and product conversion of the financial services platform to Microsoft’s .NET technology.
- Implemented ITIL to improve documentation and reduce critical outages.
Led the development and maintenance of a disaster recovery solution for manufacturing.
Banking Front-end Platform
Architected, developed, and implemented a banking front-end platform.
Liberty Music PR | Influencer Platform and NFT Marketplace
Defined the project and architecture, managed the development, defined the infrastructure, and launched the production websites.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance, Strategy, and Management Consulting
Southern Methodist University - Cox Business School - Dallas, Texas, USA
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
ITESM Monterrey Tech - Monterrey, Mexico
ISO27001 Internal Auditor
Micrososft Certified Solution Developer