Agile Program Manager2018 - PRESENTVerizon Media
- Managed solution train with multiple release trains with C-level executives and stakeholders towards the delivery of business-critical OKRs which enabled revenue gain of $25 million.
- Reduced storage cost by $5 million through coaching agile teams to deliver MVP features within a quarter for a 1 year delayed program.
- Increased productivity 20% and 60% increase in alignment by launching 2 release trains of ~25 teams (200+ engineers) catering to different customer segments.
- Enabled discipline, transparency, and culture of inspecting and adapt resulting in 3x performance improvement in addition to effective stakeholder management for video data platform and analytics team.
- Facilitating and coordinating with the top talent in engineering and product of Verizon Media to design and architect next-generation media platform based on vision, roadmap, technology, and industry trends.
- Provided training to certify scrum masters, product managers, and organization leaders that enabled consistency across teams and improved alignment towards customer value delivery.
Senior Enterprise Agile Coach2017 - 2018OATH (Yahoo + AOL)
- Presented, prioritized, and implemented growth plan for teams to the VP of Engineering and his leadership team resulting in 2x improvement in productivity within 6 weeks.
- Created and implemented Agile team maturity assessment model including clear success criteria which improved teams focus resulting in improved team morale.
- Started an optional community of practice and lean coffee model that increased engagement of scrum masters and product owners by 5x.
- Coached and trained teams on values, principles, and practices of Scrum and Kanban enabling one project to deliver MVP within 3 months that slipped for more than a year.
- Established trust and relationships with leadership teams to help enable an environment that increased transparency, accountability, and happiness of teams.
Project Manager/Agile Coach2014 - 2017Cisco Systems Inc.
- Worked as an enterprise coach for Cisco Software Group involving 100+ teams across various technologies like SDN, cloud, and virtualization to design, train/coach and implement product delivery process for both software and hardware products.
- Planned and facilitated software increments for enterprise solution products involving 6 product lines and 20 teams effectively resulting in prioritized, streamlined backlog saving teams capacity to work on customer-focused items creating a 20% increase in revenue.
- Saved $500,000+ for Cisco Software Group by leading software development process customization and training teams on Agile/Kanban process and best practices.
- Increased predictability of software builds delivery by 60% with the implementation of automation strategy and best practices for automated builds leading towards CI/CD/DevOps.
- Saved $1-2 million dollars by leading portfolio management process adoption in service provider space aligning features across product lines and eliminating redundancy.
Agile Coach/Scrum Master2013 - 2014MalwareBytes
- Worked as an agile coach to define and measure progress in the transformation journey.
- Shared the vision of agile transformation and software delivery process at a company meeting that enabled alignment/clarity across departments resulting in reduced product delivery cycle time by 25%.
Agile Coach/Scrum Master2008 - 2013Cisco Systems Inc
- Performed SM responsibilities after getting CSM. Progressed towards full-time scrum master/agile coach/agile site lead in collaboration/VoIP technology group.
- Enforced Kanban principles as a scrum master that resulted in the reduction of Cycle time by 30% thus increasing the team's throughput in less than 8 weeks.
- Enabled improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying and tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction.
- Coached new SM and trained global teams, which resulted in early delivery of the project and reduced 35% process waste caused by a lack of common understanding.
Software QA Engineer/Lead2005 - 2008Cisco Systems Inc.
- Performed software QA engineer responsibilities then evolved into QA lead role working on various products and technologies including collaboration, conferencing, VoIP, and mobility.
- Successfully designed and implemented testing/automation strategy for various product lines including scoping for feature, functional, stress, scale, integration and solution testing which enabled maximum code coverage and reduced customer reported defects.