Project Manager | Scrum Master2020 - PRESENTGlobant
- Managed and led offshore teams. Project staffing, team building, and risk management.
- Owned project financials (budgeting, costing, and revenue) forecasting requirements, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Coached project teams on agile values and principles. Initiated and led engineering practices and processes for productivity and quality enhancements.
- Provided status reports, burndown charts, velocity, and business value charts to business and product owners.
Project Manager | Scrum Master2019 - 2020Kinetic | ACA Mi Campo
- Worked as a consultant to execute an agile transformation.
- Managed several remote development teams and held stakeholder review meetings and release demos.
- Coordinated the integration of various IT providers, including SAP, Microsoft, and Sinergise, among others.
- Conducted user training sessions and helped the team to write user documentation.
- Coordinated daily status meetings with team members, providers, and clients.
Scrum Master2018 - 2019Kinetic
- Coordinated a team of 12 people, including developers, analysts, and testers through the combined usage of agile and traditional development methodologies.
- Helped the company in the adoption of Jira and implementing scrum ceremonies.
- Ran daily stand-ups, sprint plannings, and retrospectives with the development team and the product owner.
- Coached the team in the creation of a roadmap and release planning.
- Worked with the team and client to create a detailed backlog and present a project proposal for time, budget, and scope.
- Identified and evaluated potential risks before the project began (sprint 0).
- Worked with the team to avoid risks and minimize their impact.
Project Manager | Scrum Master2015 - 2017TIPS | Hospital Privado Universitario de Córdoba
- Coordinated several implementation projects, supervising groups of professionals from different areas of the health industry.
- Controlled and supervised the status of the projects and designed work plans with the development teams.
- Planned and managed team activities to meet clients' requirements and scope agreements.
- Reviewed and analyzed business processes and technical requirements.
- Built and maintain documentation on operational circuits. Performed user training sessions and roleplays.
- Identified the need for new systems and suggest improvements to the existing ones.
- Analyzed implementation alternatives and implemented solutions with the development team.
IT Project Manager2010 - 2015Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Planned and coordinated cross-functional teams' activities to manage and implement projects from contract and proposal initiation to the final operational stage.
- Created development plans and recommendations for service delivery improvements. Completed projects by coordinating scope, resources, and schedule with user departments and data centers.
- Worked on financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Recommended the implementation of information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating the results of the organization and problem identification.
- Contacted clients directly and was responsible for the delivery of all in-scope contracted services, ensuring that performance goals and cost commitments were met.