Technical Program Manager2021 - PRESENTBison Logistics
- Joined the team as a project manager for the development team working on two mobile apps. Organized the backlog and tracked the time and velocity of the team.
- Worked as a scrum master for multiple development teams, led all the team meetings, and facilitated Scrum cadences.
- Worked on the product discovery sessions with multiple stakeholders, using various discovery techniques such as user story mapping, design thinking, etc. Managed leading the team in the process of fully developing the product backlog.
Project Manager Digital2020 - 20205CA
- Joined the team to help the company in the transformational phase with the process definition. Worked on process mapping and created a ''factory model'' of key processes such as customer onboarding, internal reporting, and more.
- Managed the initiative of implementing a suitable project management tool. Conducted cross-company research and requirements gathering and led the discussions with the potential PM tool vendors.
- Managed a program that was aimed at migrating all the clients to the secure virtual desktop. Created a program run-book and managed end-to-end program progress on multiple accounts.
Chatbot Project Coordinator2020 - 2020Querlo
- Managed an HR chatbot implementation and release for a large international company (4–500,000 employees).
- Trained chatbots and created workflow schemes for user intents.
- Supervised developers and ensured timely delivery of the product.
- Ensured a great client-team relationship of trust and proactiveness in a fully remote multinational environment.
- Built COVID-19 and post COVID-19 chatbot solutions for clients and individuals.
Delivery Manager2018 - 2020Levi9 Technology Services
- Joined the team as a delivery manager and scrum master and for almost two years to build strong customer relationships and keep track of project scope, quality, and budget.
- Implemented various project transformation processes from a waterfall-like structure with yearly releases to an agile biweekly release setup.
- Optimized the teamwork by organizing the people in performing teams; defined the workflows and SLDC for each team.
- Facilitated multiple discovery workshops, performed user story mapping sessions, and helped the client with defining requirements.
- Implemented various scrum practices and facilitated all scrum rituals with the distributed team setup.
- Motivated the development teams to achieve both their personal as well as the client's objectives, creating a safe and positive work environment.
- Organized knowledge-sharing workshops on various topics, from scrum to leadership.
Project Manager2017 - 2018Freelance Work
- Served as an IT project management consultant, focusing on creating way-of-working procedures and SLDC structure for distributed cross-functional teams.
- Collaborated closely with the clients on creating functional specifications and wireframes for their products and creating project timelines.
- Contributed to IT projects from various industries—from automotive to stock market and music.
Project Manager2016 - 2017Eton Digital
- Joined the team as an assistant scrum master, then progressed to lead project manager/scrum master.
- Organized multiple collocated agile teams and set up their workflows.
- Optimized scrum processes and coached the team and clients on agile practices.
- Implemented beta testing of the applications and was a member of the acceptance board—testing along with product owners and stakeholders and approving the features.
Marketing and Communications Executive2015 - 2016TallyFox
- Created a marketing strategy for the knowledge management platform built by the in-house development team.
- Contributed to content and social media management and the overall product promotion.
- Organized the company's tech talks for knowledge sharing on various topics—from tech to marketing.
Client Services Manager2013 - 2015Sizmek
- Collaborated with media agencies on media planning and ad-serving, such as Ubisoft, Maxus, Xaxis, and Mediacom UK.
- Contributed to gaming digital media campaigns (e.g., Assassin's Creed).
- Collaborated with distributed and in-house teams on the rapid value generation from advertisements in a fast-paced Ad Tech industry.