Lead Developer2018 - 2020Lobbsta
- Developed and maintained a distributed Dota 2 matchmaking app.
- Created a continuous integration and deployment workflow.
- Deployed and maintained a Kubernetes cluster on GCP.
- Contributed to several dependent open-source projects.
Team Lead2016 - 2018Virtual Broker
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Kubernetes, Phoenix, Elixir, Aurelia, MongoDB, Node.js, ECMAScript (ES6)
- Led a team of four people to create a microservice platform for insurance brokers.
- Obtained significant work experience with AWS and Kubernetes.
- Set up and maintained CI/CD pipelines.
- Built several cross-platform single-page applications via the use of modern frameworks.
- Obtained experience with the Elixir programming language and delved deeper into functional programming.
- Learned about the inner workings of the insurance industry.
- Researched about decentralization technology and specifically the Ethereum platform for future adoption in the insurance industry.
Graphics Programmer2015 - 2016Chaos Group
Technologies: CUDA, C++, Computer Graphics
- Performed maintenance on the company's V-Ray path-tracing renderer.
- Researched low-discrepancy sequences for use in Monte Carlo path tracing.
- Implemented CUDA for parallelizing path-tracing algorithms and spatial optimization techniques.
Software Engineer2013 - 2015PlayBox
Technologies: OpenGL, C++
- Created an OpenGL-based renderer that's used for the core of the company's production and broadcasting products.
- Worked closely with the QA and Ops teams to deploy hardware and software updates to thousands of clients.
- Guided the core team towards adopting modern version control and continuous delivery processes.
- Trained a junior developer during her internship.
- Benchmarked and tested GPU hardware which was subsequently used for the company's integrated broadcasting solutions.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013XS Software
Technologies: Unity3D, C#
- Worked on a massively multiplayer game as a systems programmer using the Unity3D engine.
- Implemented a large part of the network protocol for an MMO browser-based game.
- Created a mobile game for the iOS app store in a team with a game designer and two artists.
- Restructured and optimized an art pipeline.
- Frequently took part in meetings with decision-makers to provide input on the team's progress.