- Senior Software Developer, Application Owner2006 - PRESENTDeutsche Bank
Technologies: MSVS 2010/12, C#, WebServices, WPF, WinForms, CruiseControl, MS Test, Infragistics NetAdvantage, Farpoint Spread
- Responsible for rich client Front-Office Trade Capture/Credit Event management applications: development, architecture, design, implementation, unit-testing, code review and refactoring. Continuous stability, performance and functionality improvement. Supervise distributed team of 14 developers with three locations working on business-critical projects.
- Has introduced and implemented a number of significant changes and improvements in the application's architecture which allowed to improve application responsiveness, reduce memory footprint, lessen network load and shrink the codebase.
- Noticeably enhanced unit test architecture, so the amount of non-testable code has shrunk by means of creating mock implementations for external services.
- Designed new application architecture that allowed having business requirements implemented much quicker and easier along with the existent code.
- Created custom code generation tools and components which reduced the amount of developer’s manual work required and made the development process smoother.
- Spearheaded the application decoupling into separate independently developed modules.
- Was the team’s technical expert and analyst.
- Conducted technical screening of candidates who applied for C# developer positions.
- Senior Software Engineer2005 - 2006CBS Interactive (formerly CNET Networks' CNET Channel)
Technologies: MSVS 2003/2005, ASP.NET, C#, SQL, MS Reporting Services
- Development of various small and mid-sized projects, technical leadership in small and mid-sized projects.
- Mid 2005 - October 2006 Was supporting and enhancing Data Production reporting portal: ASP.NET application providing 50+ different reports for the company. Used Technologies: MSVS 2003, C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MS Reporting Services, Windows Services, multithreading.
- September 2005 - July, 2006 Developed security and personalization layer as well as a number of ASP.NET controls and business logic units for corporate web (www.partneraccess.com) site for external customers. Used Technologies and Tools: MSVS 2005, C# 2.0, ASP.NET (controls, custom providers), OLEDB, MS SQL 2000
- June - September, 2005 March 2006 Developed HP Easy Content XML processor, SKU creation subsystem and a number of reports for XML feed gathering, converting and processing system which processes 20+ XML feeds.
- Production Tools Specialist2002 - 2005CBS Interactive (formerly CNET Networks' CNET Channel)
Technologies: Rational ClearQuest, ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET, SQL
- Development of Data Production Portal, which includes Reporting System, Internet Search Hint, Testing and Training System, Paper Book Library;
- Small ad-hoc tools for other units.
- Designed and developed GUI, business logic and database layer for all three parts. Portal is being used by 120+ people in both Russia and Switzerland to access statistical data on production processes (Reporting System), access and manage useful resources that cannot be found easily with search engines (Search Hint). Testing and Training System is being used for employees’ quarterly reviews as well as for trainings of newcomers.