Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTWhereTo, Inc.
- Created an E2E testing framework using behavior-driven development.
- Built a tool to upload and create multiple users using Ramda and functional programming.
- Developed a vehicle booking module using RESTful services.
- Took leadership on the improvement of quality by introducing BDD tests and TDD techniques.
- Built a vehicle searching module by evaluating and parsing XML responses from Travel Port.
Software Engineer2018 - 2018Sonar Trading
Technologies: Java 8, LMAX Disruptor, JUnit 5
- Created a module to connect to a currency trading exchange using concurrent algorithms.
- Created and improved integration tests, which helped us verify the quality of the application.
Software Engineer/QA2016 - 2018Sabre Airline Solutions
Technologies: RESTful Services, Java, Spring, JUnit, Mockito, React.js/Redux
- Created automated acceptance tests using a homegrown API client framework, AssertJ, and Hamcrest.
- Created a Cucumber/BDD project that helped business analysts create auto-verifiable specifications.
- Helped the QA team finish their testing plan for some of the released versions of the system.
- Delivered 100% bug-free solutions for a REST API module that consumes data from internal and external web services and produces information in JSON format aimed at our React.js web app.
- Used test-driven development for bug solving and feature creation.
- Developed full-stack flight reservation solutions.
Software Engineer2014 - 2016Switchfly
- Supported RESTful web service modules that provided travel solutions for multiple airlines and travel agents around the world.
- Created automation tests using Selenium WebDriver and improved the automation framework using the page object model.
- Assured the quality of SQL migration scripts by making optimizations that made no-downtime system upgrades possible.
- Applied SOLID principles and XP practices like test-driven development, code reviews, and pair programming in order to create clean code features.
- Supported a connectors module which gathered information from multiple external global distribution systems (GDS).
- Created optimized SQL scripts to run data migrations using Psql and pgAdmin 3.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014TGC
Technologies: Java, Oracle Database, Oracle Application Testing Suite, Oracle ADF, PL/SQL
- Troubleshot tricky defects found in Oracle ADF and Oracle JDBC frameworks.
- Helped the QA team run functional tests using Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS).
- Supported a tax collection system using Oracle ADF BC, ADF Faces, and Java Swing.
- Solved critical bugs in Java and PL/SQL code using JDeveloper and SQL Developer.
- Verified Java and PL/SQL code and Oracle database schemas to apply possible optimizations.
- Made several performance improvements to stored procedures applying optimizations to PL/SQL code and Oracle database tables.
Software Developer2010 - 2013Union de Credito Progreso S.A. de C.V.
Technologies: Android, .NET, SQL Server
- Created a mobile banking Android app that consumed web services from the core banking module.
- Made optimizations to T-SQL cursors that reduced its processing time up to 70%.
- Created T-SQL scripts to automate account charges using SQL Server scheduled tasks.
- Supported an online banking application developed in ASP.NET and SQL Server 2005.
- Implemented multi-factor user authentication to our web banking application using RSA SecurID hardware tokens.