- Associate Director for Application Development and Data VisualizationCEB2013 - PRESENT
- Moved the product into HTML5.
- Created two HTML5 visualizations using Canvas specification and ExCanvas library for IE8.
- Led the team of developers who are maintaining and building small features in Flash applications.
- Coordinated with business team about new features and design.
- Advised different teams in the organization about user experience (UX) and architecture.
- Senior Visual DeveloperNess Technologies2010 - 2013
- Worked with a business team at CEB to understand their product vision and translated it into requirements.
- Solved the challenges with complex visualizations and coded them from ground up in ActionScript.
- Built a team of engineers to innovate and work with the business in coming up with creative solutions.
- Architected from one visualization product into 5 visualization platform which can be separated out from the application and hosted with text files anywhere.
- Managed a team of 5 developers and 3 QA engineers.
- Senior Software EngineerMetrostar Systems2009 - 2010
Technologies: Adobe Flex, ActionScript, ColdFusion, PhoneGap
- Researched and developed a platform Independent Mobile Application for four platforms (Windows Mobile, Android, iPhone, and Symbion).
- Architected and developed a Flex and an AIR application for a decision support system for health care industry.
- Worked with a doctor in understanding and designing a solution.
- Consulted with ICF international training their resources in Adobe Flex and helping them develop and use applications.
- Worked on a Ruby on Rails application and developed reports using Google Visualization API.