Verified Expert in Engineering
Bakhtiyorjon has over five years of experience in back-end development with Java and Python. He has implemented high-throughput cloud-based REST APIs and standalone web apps. Bakhtiyorjon loves new tech and solving challenges with a focus on agility, fast delivery, and re-usability. Throughout his varied career, he's consistently demonstrated strong communication skills and an ability to work in diverse and complex environments.
Slack, Zoom, Teams, Django REST Framework, JavaFX, IntelliJ IDEA
The most amazing...
...thing I've created is the back end of Aloqabank's mobile application. This app was the first to give users loans without asking for any documents.
Senior Java Developer
- Helped convert existing applications to Spring Boot applications.
- Optimized existing slow APIs using caching and removing unnecessary API calls.
- Fixed some bugs and supported some of the microservices.
- Helped optimize existing Excel reports, significantly decreasing processing time from 40 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Assisted in using more readable JPA queries instead of hard-coded queries.
- Contributed to migrating a complex structure to a more efficient modular microservice architecture.
Senior Software Engineer
- Tracked and found failed test cases using Jenkins reports and solved the core cause of failure.
- Created integration with third-party services that help track all the changes and update copies of this change in our application.
- Implemented adding doc automation to the template of the site.
- Learned how to manage the team and assign and estimate stories or tasks to the team members.
Senior Java Developer for SaaS
Omnium Technologies Pty Ltd
- Converted Java EE application to Spring Boot application.
- Applied clean code principles and removed duplicate functions to improve code readability.
- Used Spring JPA instead of using JDBC. Separated business logic from the Java layer and introduced dependency injection.
Senior Back-end Developer
- Implemented Zoom API that helps create web meetings using our side.
- Integrated our application with PayPal Marketplace API and optimized recurring event-related operations.
- Created a microservice responsible for recorded meetings.
Middle Java Developer
- Developed a microservice that was responsible for handling email queries and answering emails.
- Created a microservice that handles social queries and answers to them.
- Helped create a Flask app that received requests for making operations, sending those data to MinIO, and notifying third-party services about operation status.
Middle Software Engineer
- Developed an application that automated all the management work of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Helped develop an application that helped monitor broken info-kiosks belonging to the Uzcard.
- Contributed to developing an application enabling users to buy theatre or concert tickets.
Smart Soft Development
- Helped implement a dynamic service that helped switch off features if a third-party service was down.
- Implemented an algorithm that analyzed the user's loan history and made the user eligible to take a loan.
- Implemented a scheduler that operates all the saved recurring payments.
- Implemented a Java-based back-end service that is in charge of organizing sports events.
- Created system and database architecture for the project.
- Executed a token-based security layer and created APIs for the exchange of data.
If clients have questions, they can use a chatbot, social bot, telephone, or email, and a virtual assistant takes care of the client's request. If AIVA can't understand something, it will direct the message to the agents who will answer the client's queries. Day by day, AIVA will learn those unclear queries and be able to answer them.
This project has been created using microservice architecture. The main language is Java with Spring Framework. I developed the payment and calendar sides of the project.
Aloqa Mobile App
The app uses MFA for each transaction, which can be reportable.
Acted as a lead of our local team of six people, I created a backlog and split these tasks among team members. Moreover, I actively attended code reviews and knowledge sharing. Along with my team, I developed integration of the project with third-party services and made all the configuration reusable.
Designed the project architecture microservice using Docker to help run the app efficiently for new developers. I created a payment section of the app that covers five payment methods. I have analyzed and collected data for each method and integrated their API with the project.
Used Technologies: Python, Flask, Minio, REST API, Django
Used Technologies: OpenCV, PostgreSQL, Python Django
Feruz CRM System
Spring Boot, Spring 5, Spring, Django, Hibernate, WebFlux, Spring Security, Thymeleaf, JPA, Django REST Framework, Angular, Spring MVC, Apache Struts 2, Selenium, OAuth 2, Flask, GWT, Apache Velocity, Knockout (Knockout.js), AngularJS
REST APIs, JSON API, API Development, React, Hibernate Search, PayPal API, OpenCV, TensorFlow, MyBatis
IntelliJ IDEA, Git, Apache Tomcat, RabbitMQ, Auth0, Slack, Sonar, Jenkins, Docker Compose, Gradle, Eureka, GitLab CI/CD, Kibana, Apache Tika, GitLab, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation
Microservices, REST, Unit Testing, Microservices Architecture, Test-driven Development (TDD), DevOps
Java EE, Linux, Docker, Oracle, Amazon Web Services (AWS), JavaFX, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2, Apache Kafka, Azure, Ubuntu, Eclipse, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
PostgreSQL, JSON, Relational Databases, RDBMS, Databases, MySQL, Spring Data, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, PL/SQL, NoSQL, Redis, DB, SQL Server 2016, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon DynamoDB
Java 13, Jpackage, Coding, Back-end, Multithreading, Containerization, Web Development, API Integration, SOAP, Back-end Development, Data Structures, APIs, Architecture, CI/CD Pipelines, Single Sign-on (SSO), Cloud, Networking, Quarkus, Teams, OOP Designs, MinIO, Technical Leadership, HubSpot, Payment Gateways, Data Feeds, Full-stack Development
IT Security, Security
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
Tashkent University of Information Technologies - Tashkent, Uzbekistan