- Full-stack Lead EngineerDrum Circle Analytics2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java 8 with Spring, Angular 2+, DevOps
- Architected the Work Force Analytics back-end application using Spring and its technologies.
- Worked as lead developer helping unblock developers and solve complex architecture and development tasks.
- Structured the continuous integration and deployment pipeline on multiple environments using CircleCI, Docker, Cloud66 and AWS servers.
- Integrated the application with MongoDB server.
- Supported TDD and created base test cases for other developers.
- Created and managed Oracle databases and MongoDB servers.
- Managed AWS EC2 Ubuntu servers running Spring Boot applications as Docker containers.
- Full-stack EngineerGroceryPress2016 - 2017
Technologies: Java 8 with Spring, Angular 1.x
- Architected an AngularJS 1.x web front-end application.
- Created the front-end build process using Grunt.
- Worked as a DevOps engineer to structure the deployment pipeline using CircleCI and Cloud66.
- Refactored the current AngularJS 1.x code into decoupled directives.
- Reshaped the retailer application HTMLs and styles with LESS according to new designs provided.
- Developed a standalone Java application that runs on clients to extract DB information from legacy Sybase and communicate to FTP server.
- Created a Spring Batch data integrator that imports data from various clients into a multi-retailer DB.
- Created PL/SQL procedures on MySQL to merge customers and items.
- Java EngineerTasting Table2015 - 2017
Technologies: Java, Angular 1.x, Python
- Architected and developed a web application using AngularJS 1.x and Bootstrap 3.x for creating multiple crops of a single picture.
- Managed Ubuntu Linux servers and Wildfly application server.
- Created REST integration with Imagga.com and Imgix APIs to post-process images.
- Created an image URL processor that tests the validity of URLs using Java.
- Created Node.js tests for Parse.com functions using Mocha, Sinon, and Chai.
- Developed a dashboard that retrieves restaurant information using Foursquare API. Used Spring Boot and Angular 1.x.
- Cloud Engineer2PVentures2015 - 2015
Technologies: Java, Cloud Computing
- Fixed production cloud environments that were running out of memory.
- Migrated the project to AWS Lambda and exposed the API through AWS API Gateway.
- Handled algorithm analysis for improving code execution time that is called thousands of times per second.
- Guided developers on code improvements and refactored architecture of existing projects.
- Rewrote Hibernate mappings for better code execution time.
- Architected a new application with MySQL and NoSQL integration to answer hotel rates in a lightning-fast speed.
- Java Leader ArchitectITC Solutions Australia2014 - 2015
Technologies: Java EE, JBoss
- Built a RedHat-based JBoss EAP Java architecture using Apache Maven, JPA (Hibernate), JSF, Arquillian Test Framework, and Database to UI scaffolding using JBoss Forge.
- Set up an OpenShift cloud environment and continuous integration guide.
- Created Agile development guidelines.
- Handled multi-project integration.
- Used a PostgreSQL database.
- Managed the Git repository.
- Java Senior Developer and ArchitectIBM2013 - 2015
Technologies: Java EE
- Handled rchitecture and development of Java EE components using SOAP web services, RESTful web services, test-driven development (TDD), JPA (OpenJPA and Hibernate), Unit testing (JUnit and JMock), integration testing, and a continuous delivery model.
- Implemented architecture and setup of cloud environments, creating images and a provision/deprovision process. The environments were used as environments for developers hired through the IBM Liquid platform.
- Handled lead development events in the IBM Liquid platform (a crowdsourcing platform to bring value to clients in short cycle assignments), creating development specifications, validating solutions provided by developers, and integrating code into existing one.
- Created and improved processes for automating tasks such as deployments, module packaging, and Websphere management with Python scripting.
- Handled administration and configuration of the Websphere Application Server.
- Worked as a support analyst, providing ongoing support for high availability production environments.
- Handled process verification and adherence to Agile software development.
- Java ConsultantQuantified Skin2014 - 2014
Technologies: Java EE
- Analyzed the existing product and indicated points of improvement and changes needed so the application could be scalable.
- Estimated the complete project development timeline and architecture.
- Made use of Git project sharing.
- Java Senior DeveloperGetnet - Brazil2012 - 2013
Technologies: Java EE
- Handled architecture and development of a geo-referencing application to map customer addresses to latitude/longitude using Google API.
- Maintained high availability web services that were used to interconnect different products.
- Handled architecture of legacy web services migration to latest state-of-art technologies.
- Developed a CAPTCHA solver for both image and sound processing.
- Managed WebLogic servers and created deployment processes.
- Java EE DeveloperADP2011 - 2012
Technologies: Java EE
- Developed Java components for managing security in ADP's portal application.
- Worked on the migration of a portal platform to a PaaS business model.
- Held meetings with stakeholders to define the goals of the project.
- Managed a WebLogic application server.
- Engaged in refining Scrum development processes.
- Technology DirectorMegacargo Logística2008 - 2010
Technologies: Entrepreneur, ERP, CRM, HRM, Google Apps, Grails, Java
- Developed software to integrate various products in the Grails and Java platform, using Hibernate, Spring, NetBeans, and other auxiliary frameworks.
- Redesigned company HR, payroll, and logistics processes.
- Performed analysis and investment approvals.
- Implemented, verified, and created processes to use technological tools for management (ERP, CRM, HRM, Google Apps).
- Reshaped financial processes: accounts payable, receivable, billing, and cash flow.
- Performed sector restructuring in accordance with accounting laws.
- Developed plans for jobs and wages. Negotiated with suppliers and major customers.
- Managed people, including recruitment, admission, discharge, and influencing interpersonal relationships between employees to improve motivation and results.
- Java Analyst and DeveloperFocu Security2007 - 2008
- Designed a cross-platform Salesforce project for mobile devices using Java technologies, SuperWaba, and TotalCross.
- Used Eclipse IDE, ANT, and SVN. Developed web services with RESTful and SOAP technologies.
- Developed Java web services with Hibernate and CSV and XML parser for database data synchronization.
- Developed a back-end for receiving and processing data generated on mobile devices.
- Worked as a product owner and held meetings to sell the project.
- DeveloperCriterium Business Mobile2006 - 2007
Technologies: C, C++ and Java
- Developed and maintained a Salesforce Palm OS application in C and C++.
- Developed Java web services for a web sales application.
- Redesigned sales reports using JasperReports with Java code and PL/SQL procedures.
- Engaged in improvement of the Scrum Agile process.
- Created unit tests for web components.