- Salesforce Architect2015 - PRESENTVentas Consulting
Technologies: Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning
- Implemented and integrated Salesforce.com CRM.
- Provided platform administration and development.
- Trained and supported clients to help them get the most out of their investment in the Salesforce platform.
- CRM Developer2014 - 2015Trinity Credit Services
Technologies: AngularJS, Node.js/Express, MongoDB, Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning
- Developed and migrated to a custom in-house CRM platform built to facilitate all aspects of business operations.
- Salesforce CRM Consulant2012 - 2014Alliance Sports Group
Technologies: Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Completed a large Salesforce.com implementation and migration--over 125 sales reps scattered throughout the USA--from Goldmine CRM.
- Migrated an ERP system from SAP R3 to Microsoft Dynamics Great Planes.
- Integrated the two systems.
- Founder and CEO2008 - 2012TheHelpDesk.com
Technologies: Salesforce, Cisco, Microsoft, VoIP
- Built a customer service centric IT services provider catering to small and medium businesses in the areas of IT support, network management, IT project management, IT procurement, and more. By the end of 2012, TheHelpDesk.com had grown to fifteen employees and just over $2M in annual revenues. At that time I personally was primarily doing Salesforce CRM consulting work for our clients, and decided to sell my majority interest in the company to my other two partners in order to focus my career on Salesforce CRM consulting, taking on an opportunity with one of our top clients to help roll out Salesforce CRM for their organization.
- System and Network Administrator2007 - 2008Custom Information Services (MSP)
Technologies: General IT, Cisco, Microsoft, VoIP, IBM
- Provided outsourced IT consulting and support services to business clients.