Architect | Developer | Owner2009 - PRESENTXumulus
- Increased eCommerce conversion rates by 50+ percent and increased sales by 30% by migrating store from Magento 2 to Big Commerce.
- Led offshore/onshore team through several lifecycle projects developing custom Magento and Big-commerce experiences.
- Architected several enterprise solutions in both Google Cloud and AWS through successful lifecycle deployments supporting Magento, Oracle WebCenter, and other software packages.
- Integrated WebCenter Sites and WebCenter content for ADM. Migrated existing website data to Oracle.
- Integrated the full lifecycle release of a Magento 2 store with Oracle EBS for Rogers and Hollands Jewelry.
- Worked on full lifecycle Magento 2 deployment and customization for Moon Audio. Started in Magento 2.2.1 and managed through 2.3.1.
- Built and integrated Magento Warranty Module for a startup integrates to Node/React back-end application via rest and synced and integrated to Magento/NetSuite order fulfillment.
- Replaced Documentum-based KB for Medicare/Medicade with Oracle WebCenter Portal and Oracle WebCenter Content.
- Grew client web-traffic by 30% over one year by optimizing SEO and page speed performance through Google lighthouse.
- Oversaw all consulting engagements over a ten-year period.
CTO | Co-owner2009 - 2012USA Pool Pros
- Owned and operated an eCommerce business that grew from $0 to $1 million/yr revenue in just three years.
- Increased AOV by 20% with Magento 1 technology initiatives including the creation of a unique bundling module that allowed the sale of entire pool packages, this increased average AOV, and margins.
- Managed company development and customer service operations.
Technical Architect2006 - 2009Oracle
- Served as the lead architect to integrate Oracle solutions with Oracle WebCenter. Technologies included OAM, Oracle ATG, Oracle EBS, Oracle BPEL, Oracle PBM.
- Interfaced with stakeholders and senior-level management to design solutions to meet customer objectives, while staying within budget.
- Architected and designed solutions for budgets ranging from $100,000 to $2 million.
- Trained and mentored consultants on new initiatives.
- Provided leadership for five-member project team delivery of 1.5 million in services work.
- Orchestrated, designed, and presented software solutions to customers during scoping and design phases.
Technical Architect2002 - 2006Support.com
Technologies: IT Business Analysis, Business Analysis, Business Process Analysis, Data Migration, Software Development, Data Engineering, Data Analysis, Debugging, Oracle DBMS, Linux, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic, ASP
- Provided pre-and post-sales support to the scope and deliver professional services for deployment of company software.
- Coordinated and deployed technology to hundreds of thousands of endpoints through client desktop support and help desk teams at major companies.
- Selected to visit troubled accounts or high-value prospects to secure new business or retain existing clients.
- Directed enterprise team, managed schedule, delegated assignments to consultants, and partnered with customers to define enterprise work.
Consultant2001 - 2002Form + Function Consulting
Technologies: Database Design, IT Business Analysis, Business Analysis, Business Process Analysis, Data Migration, ASP, Data Engineering, Debugging, Oracle DBMS, Microsoft
- Brought on board to sell and implement $1 million Kana CRM project to Columbia House Records.
- Provided consulting/technical expertise to clients.
- Headed IT reorganization project process team at ABRN Amro Bank while working to close Columbia House deal.
Manager1998 - 2001Accenture
Technologies: Database Design, IT Business Analysis, Business Analysis, Data Migration, ASP, LAN, Data Engineering, Debugging, PL/SQL, Java EE, Oracle DBMS, Microsoft
- Tapped to provide process and technical consulting expertise for various initiatives.
- Aligned with process group and progressed to technical group roles.
- Led team of five consultants in creation of leading Accenture demonstration used to promote CRM thought leadership to clients.
- Directed technical delivery of a 30-member team of developers.
- Trained and mentored junior consultants whose first language was different than mine.
Computer Specialist1994 - 1998MFRI
Technologies: Debugging, Windows, LAN
- Performed database programming for various networking and small applications.