Architect/Developer/Owner2009 - PRESENTXumlus
- Contributed to various projects ranging from Oracle WebCenter Content, WebCenter Sites, WebCenter portal as well as open-source Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce. Frequently served a Major part in Analysis, Architecture, Desing and Build. Lead many teams across process, QA and technology disciples by balancing a deep technical understanding with a clear understanding of the business objectives and processes.
- Served as the lead technical architect for a clustered Oracle WebCenter 12c solution at US Cellular. Cellsite and AgentCellsite used very innovative identity management that allowed users across the country to access with various supported methods Kerberos, SAML, AD, Angular.
- Implemented a major WebCenter for a US government entity. Implemented several security enhancements and SSO to WebCenter portal and Oracle Identity Manager.
- Integrated WebCenter Sites and WebCenter content for ADM. Migrated existing website data to Oracle.
- Created several innovative API driven solutions for building a custom application on Oracle WebCenter that leveraged modern design principles and tools, REST, Responsive design, jQuery, and AngularJS. These resulted in huge client successes where otherwise standard Oracle development practices would have been lagging.
- Fully integrated the full lifecycle release of a Magento 2 store with Oracle EBS for Rogers and Hollands Jewelry.
- Full Lifecycle Magento 2 deployment and customization for Moon Audio. Started in Magento 2.2.1 and managed through 2.3.1.
- Build and Integrated Magento Warranty Module for a startup integrates to Node/react backend application via rest and synced and integrated to Magento/Netsuite order fulfillment.
- Replace Documentum based KB for Medicare/Medicade with Oracle WebCenter Portal and Oracle WebCenter Content.
- Created custom user interface in Bootstrap/jQuery for Oracle WebCenter content at a Major Bank to allow full drag and drop browser functionality as well as mulitselct and type ahead. Feature not available in the native ui or ADF.
- Implemented Oracle WebCenter Content, Oracle WebCenter Sites and Oracle ATG for Constellation brands. We created customer user interfaces based on responsive web designs (bootstrap) custom Oracle Text search faceting and indexing, jQuery and other rest based service frontend UI tools. Also implemented shopping cart like features for downloading of Digital assets from Oracle Digital Asset Manager.
- Developed major integrations through 4 main external suppliers with over 100,000 products syncing product inventory to a Magento 2 instance every hour. We overcame many processing issue by engineering delta inventory files as well as using async rabbit MG message queueing.
- Created a branded microsite for a new brand StickItList on Shopify.
CTO and Co-owner2009 - 2012USA Pool Pros
- Owned and operated an eCommerce business that grew from $0 to $1 million/yr revenue in just 3 years.
- Led all eCommerce Magento 1 technology initiatives including the creation of a unique bundling module that allowed the sale of entire pool packages, this increased average AOV and margins. Fully integrated inventory with the suppliers with real-time data feed processing.
Technical Architect2006 - 2009Oracle
- Served as the lead Architect to integrate Oracle solutions with Oracle WebCenter. Technologies included OAM, Oracle ATG, Oracle EBS, Oracle BPEL, Oracle PBM.
- Interfaced with stakeholders and senior-level management to design solutions to meet customer objectives, while staying within budget.
- Architected and designed solutions for budgets ranging from $100,000 to $2 million.
- Trained and mentored consultants on new initiatives.
- Provided leadership for 5-member project team.
- Orchestrated, designed, and presented software solutions to customers during scoping and design phases.
Technical Architect2002 - 2006Support Soft
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic, ASP
- Provided pre- and post-sales support to scope and deliver professional services for deployment of company software.
- Coordinated and deployed technology to hundreds of thousands of endpoints through client desktop support and help desk teams at major companies.
- Selected to visit troubled accounts or high-value prospects to secure new business or retain existing clients.
- Directed enterprise team, managed schedule, delegated assignments to consultants, and partnered with customers to define enterprise work.
Consultant2001 - 2002Form + Function Consulting
- Brought on board to sell and implement $1 million Kana CRM project to Columbia House Records.
- Provided consulting/technical expertise to clients.
- Headed IT reorganization project process team at ABRN Amro Bank while working to close Columbia House deal.
Manager1998 - 2001Accenture
- Tapped to provide process and technical consulting expertise for various initiatives.
- Aligned with process group and progressed to technical group roles.
- Led team of 5 consultants in creation of leading Accenture demonstration used to promote CRM thought leadership to clients.
- Directed technical delivery of 30-member team of developers.
- Trained and mentored junior consultants.
Computer Specialist1994 - 1998MFRI
Technologies: Windows, LAN
- Performed database programming for various networking and small applications.