Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Streamlit
Technologies: Python, SCSS, ECMAScript (ES6), React
- Developed a web app to interact with machine learning models.
- Created front-end interfaces (React) for a Python library.
- Created several widgets to render maps and plots using third-party libraries like DeckGL, D3, Vega_Lite, and Graphviz.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2018 - 2019Raven[OPS]
- Built a product from scratch in React, Node.js, and Go while keeping in mind the business implications of a startup.
- Involved with the product design and UX implications.
- Created plot components using third-party libraries like D3 and Plottable.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2018 - 2018Toro Valley
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Loopback, AWS, PostgreSQL, React, Node.js
- Created a back end for a REST API; used Node.js and interfaced with a PostgreSQL database.
- Built the front end to manage user accounts (the main product of the company).
- Planned the functionality of several screens and optimized the user experience.
- Architected and implemented the database structure.
- Collaborated with a designer in the architecture and implementation of the user interface.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2018Welltok, Inc.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Docker, PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), React, Node.js
- Worked with several core services for healthcare-optimization products.
- Wrote a custom CRON script to run database updates and push user notifications.
- Created a back-end REST API using Node.js, interfacing with a PostgreSQL database.
- Developed a GraphQL integration on the back end.
- Wrote unit tests for both the front end and back end.
- Developed UI tests for the front end.
Co-founder | Game Developer2013 - 2017Thinking Monkey
Technologies: Firebase, Parse, Node.js, 3D, Unity
- Developed the race games called ACTC Racing and Super TC 2000 (Android, iOS).
- Built the AI for race games featuring a variable level of skill (Android, iOS).
- Developed the back end for games integrations (Node.js, Loopback).
- Implemented several integrations (Parse, Firebase, Facebook, Kinect, PayPal, Twitter).
- Built a dynamic presentation for TV race transmissions.
- Developed an AI bot for obtaining chat conversations (used a Facebook Messenger integration).
- Created the advergame called Raid Game for an important insecticide company. It was implemented in several countries (Android, iOS).
- Created the AR/VR app called Garbarino Sales Hall.
- Developed the puzzle game called Honey Maker (Android, iOS, WebGL).
- Built the back end for an administration system (Node.js, Loopback).
- Developed the card games Solitaire Showdown, Mega Stars, and Make 13 (Android, iOS, Mac, PC, WebGL).
- Developed the trivia games Trivia Shootout and Trivia Ville (Android, iOS, Mac, PC, WebGL).
- Developed the bowling 3D game called Trick Bowling (Android, iOS, Mac, PC, WebGL).
- Developed the pool 3D game called Challenge Pool (Android, iOS, Mac, PC, WebGL).
- Designed a special responsive canvas component for WebGL games.
- Developed the arcade game called Bones Invasion (Android, iOS).
- Developed the puzzle advergame called Blem 3 en 1 (Android, iOS).
- Developed the match-three puzzle game Jewel Birds (Android, iOS, Mac, PC, WebGL).
- Developed several advergames for different companies (Raid, Mr. Musculo, Glade, Lysoform, Quilmes).
- Developed the puzzle games called Fast Match and Año Nuevo, Casa Nueva, and Word Hunter (Android, iOS, Mac, PC, WebGL).
Senior Software Architect2010 - 2013Hasar Sistemas
- Designed the main architecture for a payment gateway.
- Implemented several integrations with credit card gateways (Visa, American Express, MasterCard).
- Implemented the UI for a mobile payment solution.
- Reengineered the entire payment gateway.
- Supported several integrations, code coverage, and crash reports.
Lead Software Engineer2008 - 20102PEZ
Technologies: Unity3D, OGRE, C++
- Developed a race game called Simulador de Turismo Carretera (PC).
- Created a custom 3D engine (Ogre, OpenAL).
- Migrated old projects to Unity.
- Developed a race game called Simulador de Top Race (PC).
- Developed the advergame called Fibertel Race (WebGL).
- Developed a 2D layer to render maps and race position.
Software Developer2006 - 2008BDF Technology Solutions
- Developed a workflow solution for document management.
- Implemented the workflow solution in a client's office.
- Acted as a functional analyst for new projects and technologies.