Front-end Developer2016 - PRESENTMapD (via Toptal)
- Supported and evolved a website platform on a "serverless" Python structure, using Jinja2 as a templating language.
- Designed and developed landing pages and marketing materials.
- Developed integrated marketing efforts with Marketo and Pardot platforms.
- Designed UI components and workflows for parts of the product experience.
- Configured, fixed, and implemented digital marketing KPIs using Pardot, Analytics, and Tag Manager.
Professor2013 - PRESENTFaculdade Energia
Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, CSS, HTML
- Lectured on a front-end development course for graphic design and computing majors.
- Lectured on vector graphics, HCI, and animation courses for graphic design majors.
- Advised undergrad final thesis projects on mobile apps, web apps, and human-computer interaction.
Head Front-end Designer2010 - PRESENTNextt
Technologies: CSS3, HTML5
- Created several front-end architectures and style guides using Twitter Bootstrap and Zurb Foundation.
- Worked on the front-end (theming) of large-scale WordPress and eCommerce structures.
- Worked as team leader translating customer requirements into functional prototypes and bridging communication between stakeholders and developers.
- Conducted moderated and unmoderated user research and analytics analysis to assess usability issues and create design/front-end backlog.
- Themed and styled several legacy web-based products, transforming and updating their user interface solely by using CSS, but maintaining legacy back-end code and structure.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Thumbtack (via Toptal)
Technologies: ECMAScript (ES6), Sass, Angular
- Converted several legacy code pages into the new in-house front-end HTML/CSS framework (Thumbprint).
- Converted several JS components into reusable Angular components for product UI.
- Wrote A/B tests for optimizing landing pages for their specific conversions.
- Worked alongside back-end devs and marketing teams to prototype and design conversion-led landing pages.
Developer2016 - 2016Securities Training Corporation (via Toptal)
Technologies: Sass, ZURB Foundation, Gulp, CakePHP
- Created a static prototype using InVision.
- Customized Zurb Foundation's variables and styles to match the designed layouts.
- Created a reusable front-end structure for interface components.