- Ruby on Rails Developer2012 - 2013Sourcebits
- Created a social networking application with several modules, including a messages module where users could create posts and share photos inside the network and within Facebook too, a microblog module where users could post messages inside the application and within Twitter, an email module where users could read their emails from mainstream providers (Gmail, Yahoo!, and Hotmail), a chat module, and several others.
- Created an API for a social photo-sharing mobile app (similar to Instagram) that allowed users to follow and unfollow friends, post photos, and share them to social networks.
- Created an API for a wishlist mobile and web app where users could save products to their wishlists from a host of online shops, including Amazon.
- Developed a web application for wishlist app (using Backbone.js and one of my own APIs) with such features as following, liking, commenting, product sharing, and price lookup.
- Worked on an existent mobile/web application developed with Sinatra and Ruby on Rails, adding new features and closing tickets to existent bugs.
- Ruby on Rails Developer2011 - 2012Inovecinco
- Added new features and fixed bugs (such as universal to relative URL paths) on daily deals system developed in Java.
- Migrated daily deals system from JavaServer Faces to Ruby on Rails, developing all back-end and front-end components and adding a host of new features to the application, including Facebook and Twitter login, discount coupon generation ,and an entire financial module.
- Developed a Ruby gem to integrate the daily deals system with a Brazilian online payments solution, adding ability to send and receive payments through the gem.
- Created a sample application to act as a CMS, aiding the process of creating new local business websites, including several modules such as news, products, team members, contact forms, and more.
- Developed a Ruby gem to bootstrap Rails applications with an admin module and several views, with a nice layout to boost productivity.
- Implemented an application to manage Facebook Canvas apps, to be inserted inside local business Facebook pages, adding the ability to upload posters and post content inside Facebook app.
- Java Web Developer2011 - 2011Integrativa
- Developed an application to manage large events promoted by a large governmental institution which included an accreditation system, report creation forms for the events, and a ticket generator.
- Created an online shop for the same governmental institution which allowed them to sell tickets for courses and talks performed inside their events.
- Created report forms within application to allow for the profiling of entrepreneurs based on a host of characteristics using iReport and Java for the same governmental institution.
- Java Web Developer2010 - 2011Dataprev
Technologies: Java, JavaServer Faces, JavaServer Pages, MySQL, PHP, Joomla!
- Developed a solution to automate backups for all Joomla! portals within the company network using Python to automate backup generation and JavaServer Faces to administer over the backups.
- Implemented web application to manage elections for internal organizations, adding ability to create elections with single or group candidates, and integrated with a legacy application to manage employee attendance.