Ruby on Rails Developer2012 - 2013Sourcebits
- Created a social networking application with several modules, including a messages module where users could create posts and share photos inside the network and within Facebook too, a microblog module where users could post messages inside the application and within Twitter, an email module where users could read their emails from mainstream providers (Gmail, Yahoo!, and Hotmail), a chat module, and several others.
- Created an API for a social photo-sharing mobile app (similar to Instagram) that allowed users to follow and unfollow friends, post photos, and share them to social networks.
- Created an API for a wishlist mobile and web app where users could save products to their wishlists from a host of online shops, including Amazon.
- Developed a web application for wishlist app (using Backbone.js and one of my own APIs) with such features as following, liking, commenting, product sharing, and price lookup.
- Worked on an existent mobile/web application developed with Sinatra and Ruby on Rails, adding new features and closing tickets to existent bugs.
Ruby on Rails Developer2011 - 2012Inovecinco
- Added new features and fixed bugs (such as universal to relative URL paths) on daily deals system developed in Java.
- Migrated daily deals system from JavaServer Faces to Ruby on Rails, developing all back-end and front-end components and adding a host of new features to the application, including Facebook and Twitter login, discount coupon generation ,and an entire financial module.
- Developed a Ruby gem to integrate the daily deals system with a Brazilian online payments solution, adding ability to send and receive payments through the gem.
- Created a sample application to act as a CMS, aiding the process of creating new local business websites, including several modules such as news, products, team members, contact forms, and more.
- Developed a Ruby gem to bootstrap Rails applications with an admin module and several views, with a nice layout to boost productivity.
- Implemented an application to manage Facebook Canvas apps, to be inserted inside local business Facebook pages, adding the ability to upload posters and post content inside Facebook app.
Java Web Developer2011 - 2011Integrativa
- Developed an application to manage large events promoted by a large governmental institution which included an accreditation system, report creation forms for the events, and a ticket generator.
- Created an online shop for the same governmental institution which allowed them to sell tickets for courses and talks performed inside their events.
- Created report forms within application to allow for the profiling of entrepreneurs based on a host of characteristics using iReport and Java for the same governmental institution.
Java Web Developer2010 - 2011Dataprev
Technologies: Java, JavaServer Faces, JavaServer Pages, MySQL, PHP, Joomla!
- Developed a solution to automate backups for all Joomla! portals within the company network using Python to automate backup generation and JavaServer Faces to administer over the backups.
- Implemented web application to manage elections for internal organizations, adding ability to create elections with single or group candidates, and integrated with a legacy application to manage employee attendance.