Solution Architect and Developer
Eugene is an accomplished IT professional specializing in data governance, solution architecture, and master data management. He has an extensive technology background, expert-level Collibra data governance skills, and a solid track record of delivering end-to-end digital transformation projects. Eugene is also a Certified Collibra Implementation Ranger and Scrum Master and an advocate of industry best practices, including Agile and Lean.
ExperienceCertified ScrumMaster (CSM) - 10 yearsBusiness Analysis - 10 yearsMaster Data Management (MDM) - 8 yearsSolution Architecture - 7 yearsCollibra - 5 yearsWorkflow - 5 yearsData Governance - 4 yearsAmazon Web Services (AWS) - 3 years
The most amazing...
...project I've built is a robust data integration platform to process financial transactions in real time.
Data Governance Solution Architect
Collibra (via Toptal)
- Completed several successful Collibra implementation and integration projects.
- Led the development and implementation of a data governance operating model at a Fortune 100 industrial manufacturing company.
- Designed and adopted a comprehensive asset model and metamodel for an enterprise data lake with hundreds of data sources.
- Handled data modeling, data architecture, data catalog, data quality, and data governance.
- Provided solution architecture and Collibra platform administration services.
- Developed a robust Collibra data governance operating model.
Senior Manager - Business and Technology Integration
- Developed corporate-scale data management and data governance implementations.
- Designed a complex agile-based data governance operating model for the Cross LOB BI data center.
- Led the market risk research work stream of a global AML program aimed to improve performance and accuracy.
- Developed the data strategy overarching multiple enterprise-wide trading and reference data platforms.
Master Data Management Architect, Team Lead, Vice President
State Street Bank
- Developed and implemented data management practices across the enterprise including data quality requirements, standards, and procedures to achieve desired business results based on strategy and objectives.
- Collaborated with heads of business units to develop an approach to data management supporting all levels of trade processing, fund administration, reconciliation and reporting.
- Initiated research and POC implementation of a distributed parallel data processing solution based on NoSQL technology to build a scaleable reconciliation platform capable of processing ever-increasing data volumes.
Data Governance Program for a Major US Financial Corporation
Data Catalog and Data Governance Operating Model
Enterprise Data Catalog and Data Governance Operating Model
SQL, Python, Snowflake, Groovy
Collibra, Jira, Informatica ETL, Apache Airflow, Microsoft Power BI, Google Analytics
Agile Software Development, ETL, REST
Master Data Management (MDM), DB, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS SQL Server
Data Governance, Project Planning, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Solution Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Engineering, Data Privacy, IBM InfoSphere, Informatica, Workflow, Data Warehousing, Azure Data Lake, Agile Coaching, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), ETL Tools, Data Warehouse Design, Big Data, MDM
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Windows
Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture - Kyiv, Ukraine
Certified Collibra Implementation Ranger
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Certified Scrum Master