George is a highly motivated and hardworking mobile developer with over 10 years of experience working with mobile platforms and 15+ years of experience working with the server-side. He's a results-driven individual and always strives to bring about the maximum amount of customer satisfaction. George quickly picks up new technologies and can effortlessly adapt to new development environments.
ExperienceObject-oriented Programming (OOP) - 13 yearsObjective-C - 10 yearsSwift - 8 yearsSpring Boot - 8 yearsFirebase - 5 yearsRxSwift - 4 yearsCombine - 3 yearsSwiftUI - 3 years
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is mBank, the Bank of Georgia's mobile banking suite, including payments, transfers, products, and other unique features.
Senior Swift/Swift UI iOS Developer | Clothing Retail
Mahina Development Inc
- Refactored existing modules and developed new modules (notifications and tracking services, live search across all modules, and the customer billing/shipping address module).
- Tracked and fixed various bugs under different modules.
- Obtained huge downloads and payments in the first launch.
Senior iOS Engineer
- Developed the Clash app from scratch using SwiftUI, Combine, Apollo, and GraphQL. The goal of the application is to support creators earn money.
- Worked on a video player with multiple capabilities, video recording, and animations. Managed sub-projects using Jira.
- Introduced amazing features in the app. Send drops to a video owner, Send FanMail. Added ability to subscribe to users using Apple in-app subscriptions.
Software Architect, Tech Lead, and iOS Engineer
- Worked on SportsStars, a social betting application where you can easily place bets and predictions on real-life games with live odds but with virtual (fun) currency. Developed this app from scratch, including the back end and live data update.
- Tracked bugs and used Clubhouse, GitHub, GitHub flow, PRs, and Agile methodology.
- Processed two stress tests and a penetration test without having any server down. Got verified on Betradar.
- Contributed to an app with amazing animations and a beautiful interface.
Tech Advisor | Co-founder
- Developed the back-end software/core called SystemJET, which helps businesses in the health and beauty sphere analyze how they run using Spring MVC.
- Constructed a multi-target building system for clients in the health and beauty sphere to easily have their branded iOS and Android application posted on stores with one click.
- Created middleware services that are capable of working with mobile and web platforms and in caching data, synchronizing those caches inside the core system, and more.
- Built a Linux-based automation tool that is capable of creating specific backups, storing them inside different servers, and sending backup reports and statuses to specific email addresses.
- Developed client-side software for SystemJET using HTML, Sass, and AngularJS.
Senior iOS Developer
- Introduced a custom UITabBar which supports swiping between tabs.
- Created a reusable view with support to create NIB and XIB files with IB connections directly from UIStoryboard. It has a reference of UIView and NIB file using specifying the NIB name on storyboard or code.
- Introduced a custom onboarding generic module that had amazing animations and background color transitions. It is possible to control the number of boarding items.
- Created amazing animations during my work at Betty Labs. Also developed automation testing for UI and unit.
Senior React Native Developer and Architect
Uccorp (Unicard Ltd.)
- Introduced a custom modal component with transitions, fade in/out, able to put everywhere, and use everywhere.
- Built a custom camera frame for taking pictures and videos inside a frame.
- Implemented a custom onboarding component.
- Put into use a custom list chooser component that's able to display custom data and get selected data if needed. able to put in any frame.
- Established custom font-loading class that was able to specify a custom font-weight with a custom name which is by default is not supported on React Native.
X Coin, Inc.
- Constructed the back-end software called X Coin Core to manage, control, and make reporting of new users registered inside the X Coin system.
- Built middleware and REST API for app-to-server communication using Java and Spring Boot.
- Developed an iOS app with an amazing UI. Using the app, users can exchange X Coin for USD with a single click.
- Built a public Ubuntu server for middleware services and created private networking for the core, database, and admin panel communication.
- Created a chat system with smooth scrolling and amazing UI using SockJS with authentication service.
Lead iOS Developer
Bank of Georgia
- Developed mBank, a mobile bank application for the Bank of Georgia using Swift.
- Built a Swift-based payment-and-transfer module for the Bank of Georgia.
- Created T9 contact search feature using Swift and Trie algorithms.
- Built 18 custom and reusable components using Swift and Objective-C.
- Developed different and amazing animations for mBank.
- Implemented CI for mBank automation testing using GitLab, GitLab Runner, and Xcode build tools.
- Built a dynamic form builder using metadata and dynamic wizard with dynamic containers.
- Created BaseModel and custom response parsers into models without using any libraries or reflection tools.
Development Team Lead (iOS, Android)
- Created an electronic book reader application named SabaReader to download and read and share books locally (iOS and Android).
- Developed page curl animations (iOS and Android).
- Built the API doc manager tool using Node.js.
- Created the MyPhone application using iOS and Android, the MQTT protocol, and PJSIP audio/video framework.
- Developed the GPC mobile application for GPC pharmacies (iOS and Android).
- Built the Guide-U application, which is geared toward tourists (iOS, Objective-C).
- Created a social networking application called Hiro (Objective-C).
Senior Mobile and Software Developer (iOS, Android, Java)
- Created a mobile application called LifeTech Korea Mobility. The client was Life Technologies, and it was done for iOS (Objective-C) and Android.
- Built, with my team, one of the biggest frameworks called TethrOn. It's a type of aMind mobile framework based on Android, iOS, Objective-C, and Java Spring MVC.
- Developed an automated UI/GUI testing engine using Gradle builder and the Solo Robotium framework.
- Created a Jenkins server for the automatic testing of applications running on virtual simulators.
- Wrote Perl scripts to get all kinds of log and test results from simulator devices and then send them to specific email addresses.
- Constructed a module for developers to create the mobile UI based on metadata that's returned from the server.
Senior .NET Developer
- Developed an inventory module for the Apex ERP system (C#, VB.NET, MS SQL, and DevExpress).
- Built an internal application called Automatic Job Creator for APEX (C#, VB.NET, MS SQL).
- Created an application that works with weighing machines for all types of shops and markets along with an admin panel (C#, MySQL).
- Developed an accountant module for an APER ERP system.
- Built a custom DLL loader (CDL), which is capable of loading DLLs on the fly into the current application's domain (C#, reflection tools).
- Created an ERP system that is capable of loading any number of DLL modules into the system (C#).
Senior Web Developer
Ministry of Refugees and Accommodation
- Built an IDP declaration module (C#, MS SQL, MS SQL reporting tools).
- Developed the Ministry of Refugees and Accommodation website (PHP, MySQL).
- Created theMinistry of Refugees and Accommodation site's dynamic content management tools (C#, MS SQL).
- Developed an internal employee census module.
MIA Police Academy
- Created the internal academy education management software to define the classes, add students, lecturers, and create an automatic timetable for specified weeks (C#, MS SQL, DevExpress).
- Built internal vehicle registration software for managing all the internal and external car input outputs and data reporting (C#, MS SQL, DevExpress).
- Developed an internal warehouse management desktop application (C#, MS SQL, DevExpress).
Senior iOS Engineer at Clash and Bytehttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/clash-shoot-videos-send-drops/id1441800002
EARN AND SUPPORT
Show some love by sending drops that can be converted to cash. Sign up for a monthly subscription, with 100% of the proceeds going to your favorite creator.
Upload videos. Send fan mail—shoot a DM, ask a question, or suggest a topic for a video.
Earn badges and get recognized for being a top fan. Support your favorite creators.
Sideline: a free app that asks real-time questions about live games. A person who just has to download the app, turn on notifications, make predictions, and get ready to see the results. Sounds good? Get in here, and let's go!
mBank | Mobile Banking Application for the Bank of Georgiahttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bog-mbank-mobile-banking/id1159368231?ls=1&mt=8
I served as the lead iOS analyst and developer with five other iOS developers.
Here, I served as a senior Android/iOS developer working with a large team at aMindSolution. TethrOn is used by multiple companies and development teams around the world.
LifeTech Korea Mobility Project
On this project, I served as the senior developer within a large Android, iOS, and back-end team.
Uccorp (Unicard Ltd.)
On this project, I served as a full-stack developer.
TECHNOLOGIES: iOS, Swift, Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, REST API, SockJS
On this project, I worked as the lead iOS developer where I developed this application with a server-side team.
On this project, I worked as the lead iOS/Java architect who also wrote the back end and database side.
AMD Com Ref App
On this project, I served as a senior Android/iOS developer.
Conversations using MyPhon have perfect ISDN quality. In addition, any MyPhone customer can call to and from any telephone in the world.
Here, I served as a development team lead and solution architect and also wrote a couple of modules.
On this project, I served as a development team lead and solution architect where I also wrote the logic and animations.
On this project, I served as a development team lead and solutions architect.
API Doc Manager
Here, I served as a development team lead and solution architects.
LateCore Supplier Order Reception
Here, I worked as one of two senior back-end developers for this application.
How to Implement T9 Search in iOS
How to Create a Swipeable UITabBar From the Ground Up
Spring Boot, SwiftUI, Cocoa Touch, iOS SDK, UIKit, iOS Frameworks, React Native
CocoaPods, RxSwift, iOS Native Libraries, Auth, iOS API, Stripe API, Android Architecture Components, Node.js, React
Xcode, Firebase Authentication, SwiftLint
Unit Testing, Continuous Integration (CI), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Development (CD), Mobile Development, REST
Firebase, iOS, Mobile, Android, Heroku, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
UI Testing, Combine, Mobile Apps, APIs, Full-stack, Third-party APIs, Technical Leadership, eCommerce, Event Ticketing, iPad, API Integration, Networking, Video Streaming, Bluetooth, Architecture, Software Architecture, Stripe Payments, Audio Streaming, Apollo
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics and Control Systems
Georgian Technical University - Tbilisi, Georgia
Certified in IT Essentials, PC: Hardware and Software
ITVET - Tbilisi, Georgia
Cisco IT Essentials PC Hardware and Software
ITVET (Cisco Academy)