Senior iOS Developer2019 - PRESENTBetty Labs
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Objective-C, Firebase, Firestore, RxSwift, Node.js
- Introduced a custom UITabBar which supports swipe between tabs.
- Created a reusable view with supports to create Nib/Xib files with IB connections directly from UIStoryboard/Code; it has a reference of UIView/Nib file using specifying the Nib name on storyboard/code.
- Introduced a custom onboarding generic module that had amazing animations and background color transitions. It is possible to control the number of boarding items.
- Created amazing animations.
- Developed automation testing for UI and unit.
Senior React Native Developer and Architect2019 - PRESENTUccorp (Unicard Ltd.)
Technologies: React Native, Expo
- Introduced a custom modal component with transitions, fade in/out, able to put everywhere, and use everywhere.
- Built a custom camera frame for taking pictures/videos inside a frame.
- Implemented a custom onboarding component.
- Put into use a custom list chooser component that's able to display custom data and get selected data if needed. able to put in any frame.
- Established custom font-loading class that was able to specify a custom font-weight with a custom name which is by default is not supported on React Native.
Tech Advisor | Co-founder2018 - PRESENTAppLoad, Inc.
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Android, Objective-C, CI, CLI, GitLab, Xcode Build Tools, Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, MySQL, PHP, HTML, AngularJS, CSS, Sass
- Developed the back-end software/core, called SystemJET, which helps businesses in the health & beauty sphere to analyze how they are running using Spring MVC.
- Constructed a multi-target building system for clients in the health & beauty sphere to easily have their branded iOS and Android application posted on stores with one click.
- Created middleware services which are capable of working with mobile and web platforms and in caching data, synchronizing those caches inside the core system, and more.
- Built a Linux-based automation tool which is capable of creating specific backups, storing them inside different servers, and sending backup reports and statuses to specific email addresses.
- Developed client-side software for SystemJET using HTML, Sass, and AngularJS.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019X Coin, Inc.
- Constructed the back-end software/core—called X Coin Core—to manage, control and make reporting of new users registered inside the X Coin system.
- Built middleware/REST API for app-to-server communication using Java and Spring Boot.
- Developed an iOS app with an amazing UI; by using the app, users can exchange X Coin to USD with a single click.
- Built a public Ubuntu server for middleware services and created private networking for the core, database, and admin panel communication.
- Created a chat system with smooth scrolling and amazing UI using SockJS with authentication service.
Lead iOS Developer2016 - 2018Bank of Georgia | BOG
Technologies: iOS Swift, Objective-C, Interface Builder, CI, CLI, GitLab, Xcode Build Tools
- Developed a mobile bank application (mBank) for the Bank of Georgia (Swift).
- Built a payment-and-transfer module (Swift-based) for the Bank of Georgia.
- Created T9 contact search feature (Swift and the Try Algorithm).
- Built 18 custom/reusable components (Swift/Objective-C).
- Developed different and amazing animations for mBank.
- Implemented CI for mBank automation testing (GitLab, GitLab Runner, and Xcode Build Tools).
- Built a dynamic form builder using metadata and dynamic wizard with dynamic containers.
- Created BaseModel and custom response parsers into models without using any libraries or reflection tools.
Development Team Lead (iOS, Android)2015 - 2016Lemondo, LLC
Technologies: iOS Swift, Objective-C, Android, Xamarin, CurlReader, PJSIP, MQTT
- Created an electronic book reader application named SabaReader to download and read/share books locally (iOS and Android).
- Developed Page Curl animations (iOS and Android).
- Built the API Doc Manager tool using Node.js.
- Created the MyPhone application using iOS and Android, the MQTT protocol, and PJSIP audio/video framework.
- Developed the GPC mobile application for GPC Pharmacies (iOS and Android).
- Built the Guide-U application which is geared towards tourists (iOS, Objective-C).
- Created a social networking application called Hiro (Objective-C).
Senior Mobile and Software Developer (iOS, Android, Java)2013 - 2015aMind Solutions
Technologies: Java, iOS, Android, Solo Robotium, Jenkins, Linux, Perl, Gradle Builder
- Created a mobile application called LifeTech Korea Mobility; the client was Life Technologies and it was done for iOS (Objective-C) and Android.
- Built, with my team, one of the biggest frameworks called TethrOn; it's a type of aMind Mobile framework (based on Android/iOS(Objective-C) and Java Spring MVC.
- Developed an automated UI/GUI testing engine using Gradle Builder and the Solo Robotium framework.
- Created a Jenkins server for the automatic testing of applications running on virtual simulators.
- Wrote Perl scripts to get all kinds of log and test results from simulator devices and then send them to specific email addresses.
- Constructed a module for developers for creating the mobile UI based on metadata that's returned from the server.
Senior .NET Developer2012 - 2013Apex Ltd.
Technologies: C#, VB.NET, MS SQL, DevExpress, CMD Tools, Reflection Tools
- Developed an inventory module for the Apex ERP system (C#, VB.NET, MS SQL, and DevExpress).
- Built an internal application called Automatic Job Creator for APEX (C#, VB.NET, MS SQL).
- Created an application that works with weighing machines for all types of shops and markets along with an admin panel (C#, MySQL).
- Developed an accountant module for an APER ERP system.
- Built a custom DLL Loader (CDL) which is capable of loading DLLs on the fly into the current application's domain (C#, Reflection Tools).
- Created an ERP system which is capable of loading any number of DLL modules into the system (C#).
Senior Web Developer2011 - 2012Ministry of Refugees and Accommodation
- Built an IDP declaration module (C#, MS SQL, MS SQL Reporting Tools).
- Developed the Mra.gov.ge website (PHP, MYSQL).
- Created the Mra.gov.ge site's dynamic content management tools (C#, MS SQL).
- Developed an internal employee census module.
.NET Developer2008 - 2011MIA Police Academy
Technologies: C#, MS SQL, DevExpress Tools
- Created the internal academy education management software to define the classes, add students, lecturers, and create an automatic timetable for specified weeks (C#, MS SQL, DevExpress).
- Built internal vehicle registration software for managing all the internal and external car input outputs and data reporting (C#, MS SQL, DevExpress).
- Developed an internal warehouse management desktop application (C#, MS SQL, DevExpress).