Enterprise Data Architect2020 - PRESENTNeugen Health
Technologies: Azure SQL, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Azure Service Bus, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Machine Learning, SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft Power BI, Visio, Embarcadero RAD Studio, SQL Server Profiler, Memory Optimization, OLAP, In-memory Databases, OLTP, CI/CD Pipelines, Build Pipelines, GitHub, Process Flows, Microsoft PowerPoint, Data Modeling, APIs, DevOps, Dashboards, Microsoft SQL Server, Linear Regression, Data Science, DAX, Data Analytics, Analytics, T-SQL, SQL Stored Procedures, Scrum, Data Visualization, Architecture, Database Performance, Classification, Data Engineering, XML, ETL Tools, Healthcare Services, Healthcare & Insurance, Machine Learning, Azure, Database Design, Relational Databases, Databases, API Connectors, Best Practices, ETL, Data Migration
- Promoted from SQL developer to lead data architect within three months.
- Developed a methodology to support a new analytics practice, including standard request flows, user training, accepted data science methodologies, dissemination, and situation report designs.
- Took ownership of database development due to API performance issues. Proposed a new design pattern, led the development efforts, and successfully implemented the newly designed assets under budget and before the initial deadline.
- Integrated database development team seamlessly into SDLC.
- Introduced the first organization analytics dashboard and Power BI data models.
- Redesigned the entire database structure to support a member portal supporting up to 500,000 users.
- Led data migration efforts and designed infrastructure to capitalize on Azure services.
Business Intelligence Architect2020 - 2021Neighborhood Analytics
Technologies: Microsoft Power BI, SQL, Agile, Assessment Development, Risk Assessment, Findings & Recommendations Reports, Training, Proof of Concept (POC), Data Flows, Systems Analysis, Process Analysis, Project Estimation, Dashboards, Microsoft SQL Server, DAX, Data Analytics, Analytics, T-SQL, Team Mentoring, Coaching, Budgeting, Data Visualization, Data Engineering, ETL Tools, Machine Learning, Azure, Database Design, Relational Databases, Databases, ETL
- Analyzed the existing database, ETL, and analytics infrastructure and processes.
- Presented stakeholders with assessment conclusions and a framework for implementing recommended changes within one year.
- Interfaced with the development team, business users, and stakeholders to conceptualize three enterprise-level Proof of Concept (POC) addressing organizational data and analytics needs.
- Assisted organization in identifying and prioritizing project work related to infrastructure and development required for analytics product implementations affecting 10 departments.
- Designed complex process flows, infrastructure diagrams, and data models for a final executive-level architecture proposal.
Senior Analytics Engineer2020 - 2020Skyline Technologies
Technologies: SSAS Tabular, Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Agile, DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, BIML, Technical Requirements, User Requirements, Presentations, Architecture, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Databases, Dashboards, Microsoft SQL Server, DAX, Data Analytics, Analytics, T-SQL, Scrum, Budgeting, Data Visualization, Database Performance, Data Engineering, ETL Tools, Tableau Desktop Pro, Healthcare Services, Healthcare & Insurance, Azure, Database Design, Relational Databases, Databases, API Connectors, ETL, Data Migration
- Developed short, medium, and long-term project goals that align with organizational strategic objectives.
- Led the design and development of cloud-based solutions utilizing DevOps, Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Analysis Services, and Power BI.
- Provided expertise and analytics to facilitate a well-informed decision-making process.
- Developed presentations to explain and advocate for technical solution related to data and analytics.
- Translated business requirements into technical specifications for project planning.
Lead Business Intelligence Engineer2017 - 2020GMR Marketing
Technologies: Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, SSAS Tabular, BIML, Planning, Budgeting, Coaching, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Presentations, Dashboards, Microsoft SQL Server, Linear Regression, Data Science, DAX, Data Analytics, Analytics, T-SQL, SQL Stored Procedures, Data Visualization, Database Performance, Classification, Data Engineering, XML, ETL Tools, Tableau Desktop Pro, Tableau Server, Funnel Analysis, Machine Learning, Azure, Database Design, Relational Databases, Databases, API Connectors, Best Practices, ETL, Data Migration
- Designed enterprise cloud (Azure) infrastructure including database, ETL, semantic layer and data visualizations (SQL, Microsoft Data Transformation Services (now SSIS), Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services, Tableau, and Power BI).
- Gathered business requirements as baseline for the design of an analytics infrastructure for a new line of business.
- Designed and implemented an automated and fully managed cloud ETL infrastructure using BIML framework, T4 templates, Microsoft Data Transformation Services (now SSIS), Azure Data Factory, and Azure Integration Runtime.
- Designed an enterprise data warehouse, Data Marts, and data models to facilitate analysis across multiple functional areas.
- Established standards defining the Cloud-based semantic data layer attributes, data governance, and presentation methodologies.
- Devised, documented and drove implementation of short, medium, and long-term strategic goals.
- Managed team workflow and projects within an Agile framework.
- Built infrastructure diagrams, process flows, relationship models, and other documentation for stakeholder presentations to ensure business continuity.