Johnny El Msaoubaa
Verified Expert in Engineering
Johnny is an experienced Salesforce application architect who enjoys high level functional and technical challenges as well as hands-on implementation. Delivering innovative and elegant solutions to boost his clients' growth and drive their customer success strategy is his mission statement. Johnny is also involved in the Salesforce Community; he leads the Salesforce developer group in Luxembourg and has nine Salesforce certifications.
Community, Cloud, Sales, Salesforce Service Cloud
The most amazing...
...feeling is to deliver a working CRM that will create customer success and boost my clients' growth.
Lead CRM Consultant
UP Consulting S.A.
- Successfully implemented and oversaw projects on Sales, Service, and Community Cloud for 10+ clients.
- Prepared and presented Salesforce client demos.
- Defined the project scope and minimal viable product.
- Estimated required effort and prepared quotes.
- Held business analysis workshops and gathered requirements.
- Designed project architecture and data model.
- Implemented business workflows and requirements using clicks and code across all available Salesforce technologies.
- Executed unit testing and UAT Testing followup.
- Trained clients, and created technical documentation and user guides.
Research And Development: Analyst Developer
- Designed a support ticket management system with SLA tracking, notifications, and escalations.
- Coded a chatbot for the company's website using Rest integration with an AI web service.
- Configured objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, process builders, and visual flows.
- Developed Visualforce pages triggers, batches, and REST web services.
- Implemented bug fixes and change requests on existing software within given SLAs.
- Coordinated with front office teams for planning, release roadmap, and solution design.
- Executed white and black box testing.
Salesforce Community Cloud - International Partner Program - (Confidential)
The project allowed 300+ sales partners across the globe to communicate and directly input new leads and opportunities into the company's existing Salesforce implementation via Community Cloud.
This significantly boosted productivity, traceability, and increased the accuracy of the sales forecast.
External sales partner retention grew.
The commission calculation process was optimized by adopting Salesforce as a single source of truth for all sales.
User adoption and feedback were very positive.
The project featured customized sales dashboards and KPIs for each partner.
Direct communication via chatter between internal sales reps and external partners.
Restricted access rights between partners.
Internal sales reps were able to assign tasks to external partners which boosted productivity and efficiency.
Salesforce Service Cloud - Client 360 Program - (Confidential Client)
The project consisted of multi-channel support ticket creation (email, online portal, phone, mail) for the insured clients.
Salesforce is the convergence point of the customer interaction channels and legacy back-end systems.
The Client 360 program's aim is to manage all support workflows and customer data in one platform and show the real-time status of every insured's claim, boosting the customer experience and increasing client retention.
Technically, the project has a strong emphasis on integration, and I made the architecture choice and then implemented an event-driven architecture using Salesforce Platform Events.
Another feature is the "Claim Lifecycle" screen developed in lightning components and updated in real-time from legacy back-end systems via Events API to give an accurate vision of the claim's status.
Service KPIs and dashboards were also implemented to follow up on and improve the claim resolution process.
Sales Cloud - Digital Transformation - (Confidential Client)
Following the project's implementation, the company was recognized as an innovator and leader in digital transformation on the local level.
Salesforce is now the central platform for the client's international expansion strategy.
Automation of repetitive back-end processes using both clicks and code.
Configuration of a custom CPQ module with Apex, Visualforce, and later on, Lightning Components tailored to complex customer requirements (project start preceded Salesforce CPQ and Lightning experience).
Generation of multilingual quotes.
Lead generation via Web to Lead.
Lightning Components, Visualforce
Visualforce Pages, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Lightning Design System
Scrum, Kanban, REST
Salesforce Community Cloud Certification, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Certification, Sales, Cloud, Community, OutSystems
Master's Degree in Computer Sciences, Web Development
Lebanese University - Fanar, Lebanon
Salesforce Data Architecture and Management Designer
Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Salesforce Certified Administrator