.NET Developer2022 - 2022DatumSource
Technologies: ASP.NET Core, Architecture, AWS, Azure, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, AWS DynamoDB, GitHub, OData
- Implemented APIs with complex CRUD operations using OData.
- Developed AN identity and access management service using .NET.
- Integrated ASP .NET apps with AWS and Azure services.
C# Developer2019 - 2021Digitain
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET Core, Git, Docker, IoT Devices, Redis, PostgreSQL, Entity Framework Core, RabbitMQ, SignalR, MongoDB, Redis PubSub, Akka.NET, Code Review, SQL, SOLID Principles, Database Design, Databases, Microservices, Video Streaming, RPC, gRPC, C#.NET, Architecture
- Developed various kinds of microservices like game engines and bet processors.
- Tracked tasks, bugs, spikes, and stories using Jira and kept the board updated.
- Contributed to architectural decisions and changes, as well as architecture, and made its services horizontally scalable.
- Communicated with other teams to accomplish our goals.
- Designed efficient database schemas for microservices.
C# Developer2018 - 2019Beaxy
Technologies: C#, Blockchain, Azure, SOLID Principles, Code Review, .NET Core, Azure Functions, Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines, Back-end, Bitcoin, ERC20, Databases, Microservices
- Integrated more than 15 currencies into the system.
- Developed a project that ended up having an audience from all over the world.
- Contributed to the development of the majority of the services and serverless applications.
- Wrote unit and integration tests and had test coverage of over 90%.
- Kept all the code SOLID-friendly as much as possible.
- Worked with Scrum methodology and used Jira as the main management tool.
Smart Contract Developer2018 - 2018Blokbuy
- Developed various smart contracts having complex business logic.
- Communicated with different employees from the company and assisted with blockchain-related problems.
C# and Solidity Developer2017 - 2018Concent LLC
Technologies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, C#.NET, .NET Core, PostgreSQL, Unix, Node.js, Code Review, Database Design, Microservices
- Dealt with the newest technologies connected to blockchains. By that time, blockchain was so modern that you couldn't develop anything without research and open source.
- Integrated some REST and RPC APIs to our system and actively contributed to the codebase.
- Used a large technology stack that included C#, Node.js, and Solidity.
- Implemented services using test-driven development approach.