Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Zen Cart
- Create a pixel-perfect PDF with PhantomJS.
- Fixed several style issues on the website by fixing SCSS.
- Updated a Node.js back-end for performance.
- Facilitated the Heroku deployment for a staging server.
- Implemented Html2canvas feature upgrades.
Web Developer2016 - 2017Revere.ai
- Developed a web application from scratch using React.js and Redux.
- Built reusable components and containers for further development and usage.
- Created test frameworks based on Mocha and Karma for unit and functional testing.
- Implemented CSS3 and D3.js animations for button animations and page transitions.
- Integrated a payment flow based on memberships and services that the users were using.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017Altare Publishing, Inc.
- Improved the marketing website for the products by implementing the design from the design team.
- Applied growth hacking techniques (split tests and user interaction data) for optimizing the marketing funnels and sales.
- Upgraded the core flow of the marketing websites by optimizing the project flow.
- Sliced the PSDs and created the marketing website based on them.
- Monitored in real-time a website for accidental outbreaks and issues.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Boucher Stickley Group (Clarity CG)
- Refactored the existing front-end framework in a more efficient way by implementing SCSS and components.
- Integrated SCSS and Webpack for quick and real-time development.
- Integrated unit and functional tests based on PhantomJS and Mocha.
- Added Angular 2 animation for screen transitions and element animations.
- Created a reusable element to be used in a further development phase.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Tony Murphy
- Created the back-end endpoints for food management APIs that is used in a mobile application.
- Wrote unit and functional tests based on PhantomJS and Mocha.
- Optimized the current MongoDB database for a better performance and faster queries.
- Integrated cache and Memcache for server optimization.
- Coordinated with the team for the future plans and architectures of the mobile application.
- Revere.ai | Front-end Development (Development)https://revere.ai
I developed the front-end client application from scratch and based on React.js; also implemented the awesome UI/UX.
- Altare Publishing Inc. | Full-stack Development (Development)http://altarepublishing.com
I worked as a full-stack developer within the company where I developed various sites with other team members.
- Open Source Contributions (Development)
I opened issues and create PR for other issues concerning React.js.
- Bank of Gotham City (Development)
In 2011, I developed my first website; it was a test project for my university's faculty,
I used various web technologies that were available and the best practices at the time. Afterwards, I became really invested in the project so I incorporated more features into it. That's the story of how my first web project started and how I got my first taste of web development.
The project is a bank management system called The Bank of Gotham City (an artificial bank).
- Mobile Application | Back-end Development (Development)
I created a RESTful API back-end based on Node.js, MongoDB, and Express.
- Zen Cart Project (Development)
A project for Zen Cart using MEAN Stack.
FrameworksAngularJS, Angular Material, Angular, Ruby on Rails 4, CodeIgniter, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Aurelia, Ionic, React Native, Symfony
Libraries/APIsReact, Vue.js, jQuery, Vue.js 2, Shopify API, Node.js, D3.js, PhantomJS
PlatformsShopify, Magento, Meteor, Oracle
StorageMySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Memcached
OtherUI Development, A/B Testing
ToolsWebpack, Karma, Mocha, Sublime Text 2, Notepad++
ParadigmsAgile Software Development
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering2013 - 2015Tokyo Institute of Technology - Tokyo, Japan
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering2009 - 2013Tokyo Institute of Technology - Tokyo, Japan