Verified Expert in Engineering
An enthusiastic, experienced, and self-motivated full-stack web developer, Ken holds a variety of skills and experiences in many programming languages and frameworks. He thoroughly understands the requirements for stellar web apps and tries to provide the best infrastructures to allow you to grow and scale in a safe and fast way.
GitHub, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), React, Django, Node.js, Svelte, Builder.io, CSS, Chrome Extensions, Tailwind CSS, Klaviyo, Electron, Vite, Web Development, Symfony, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Full-stack Development, Front-end Development, Front-end Build Tools, Google Cloud, Chatbots, Discord, NestJS, Mailchimp, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Back-end, Code Review, Pine Script, TradingView, Stock Trading, Algorithmic Trading Analysis, AWS Lambda, NinjaTrader, Vercel, Headless Software, ÐApp, Solidity, Decentralized Applications, Blockchain, DApps, Ethers.js, Ethereum, Supabase, GraphQL, Hygraph (GraphCMS), Google Analytics
The most amazing...
...thing I have worked on is a marketing platform that applies various A/B and variation tests to increase marketing performance and optimization.
Furniture.com America LLC
- Contributed to building MVP that lists the furniture products from major US furniture retailers, including Amazon, Rooms To Go, Gardener White, HOM furniture, etc.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira and Sentry as reporting tools.
- Built visually appealing UI and created a seamless user experience throughout the website.
Oreana Financial Services
- Worked on building a financial reporting platform for Oreana.
- Implemented back-end RESTful APIs for authentication, viewing, and requesting reports for each week or each month.
- Built a module to retrieve Bloomberg price data and store into the database.
- Implemented the logic to show data as charts and tables from Bloomberg price data using Highcharts as requested by the client.
- Created a front-end boilerplate for the front end with React, Redux, and Redux-Saga.
- Implemented Redux API call module for re-usability.
- Deployed the reporting web app to Azure Cloud Service along with Jenkins.
- Implemented back-end APIs using Python, Flask, and GraphQL.
- Built API endpoints for managing podcasts data loaded from XML feeds.
- Implemented a front-end dashboard to manage podcasts data based on React, Apollo GraphQL, and MUI framework.
- Involved in building front-end part of the web app.
- Worked on the data visualization part, building the charts in the dashboard.
- Implemented a Schedule Builder feature for students.
- Fixed some bugs in the message center using WebSocket.
- Created a pixel-perfect PDF template with PhantomJS.
- Fixed several style issues on the website by fixing SCSS.
- Updated a Node.js back end to improve performance.
- Facilitated the Heroku deployment for a staging server.
- Upgraded Html2canvas feature for new requirements.
- Developed a web application from scratch using React and Redux.
- Built reusable components and containers for further development and usage.
- Created test frameworks based on Mocha and Karma for unit and functional testing.
- Implemented CSS3 and D3.js animations for button animations and page transitions.
- Integrated a payment flow based on memberships and services that the users were using.
Altare Publishing, Inc.
- Improved the marketing website for the products by implementing the design from the design team.
- Applied growth hacking techniques (split tests and user interaction data) to optimize marketing funnels and sales.
- Upgraded the core flow of the marketing websites by optimizing the project flow.
- Sliced the PSDs and created the marketing website based on them.
- Monitored in real-time a website for accidental outbreaks and issues.
Boucher Stickley Group (Clarity CG)
- Refactored the existing front-end framework in a more efficient way by implementing SCSS and components.
- Integrated SCSS and Webpack for quick and real-time development.
- Integrated unit and functional tests based on PhantomJS and Mocha.
- Added an Angular 2 animation for screen transitions and element animations.
- Created a reusable element to be used in a future development phase.
- Created the back-end endpoints for food management APIs that is used in a mobile application.
- Wrote unit and functional tests based on PhantomJS and Mocha.
- Optimized the current MongoDB for better performance and faster queries.
- Integrated cache and Memcache for server optimization.
- Coordinated with the team for the future plans and architectures of the mobile application.
Revere.ai | Front-end Development
• Built reusable components and containers for further development and usage.
• Created test frameworks based on Mocha and Karma for unit and functional testing.
• Implemented CSS3 and D3.js animations for button animations and page transitions.
• Integrated a payment flow based on memberships and services that the users were using.
Altare Publishing Inc. | Full-stack Developmenthttps://altarepublishing.com/
• Improved the marketing website for the products by implementing the design from the design team.
• Applied growth hacking techniques (split tests and user interaction data) to optimize marketing funnels and sales.
• Upgraded the core flow of the marketing websites by optimizing the project flow.
• Sliced the PSDs and created the marketing website based on them.
• Monitored in real-time a website for accidental outbreaks and issues.
Bank of Gotham City
I used various web technologies that were available and the best practices at the time. Afterwards, I became really invested in the project so I incorporated more features into it. That's the story of how my first web project started and how I got my first taste of web development.
The project is a bank management system called The Bank of Gotham City (an artificial bank).
Furniture.com America LLC | Front-end Developmenthttps://www.furniture.com
Throughout the project, I played a key role in coordinating with the back-end and data engineering teams to ensure the successful implementation of the search engine and seamless integration with the partner feeds.
React Native, Angular, AngularJS, Svelte, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, Chrome, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Jest, Laravel, Electron, NestJS, Redux, Bootstrap, Django, React-Bootstrap, MUI (Material UI), Flask, Symfony
React, Node.js, Vue, REST APIs, jQuery, Shopify API, D3.js, MathJax, JSON API, Redux-Saga, Bloomberg API, Pandas, Formik, Highcharts, Google Tag Manager API
GitHub, Slack, Jenkins, Figma, Odoo, Microsoft Visual C++, Front-end Build Tools, Mailchimp, Webpack, Karma, Mocha, Git, React Apollo, Prisma, Apache Tomcat, LaTeX, NinjaTrader, Hygraph (GraphCMS), Google Analytics
Responsive Web Design (RWD), DevOps, Agile Software Development, Unit Testing
Shopify, Magento, Docker, Windows XP, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS Lambda, Vercel, Blockchain, Ethereum, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Web, Algolia, Klaviyo, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Webflow
PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Google Cloud
Front-end, APIs, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Full-stack, Web Development, Full-stack Development, Front-end Development, Back-end, Code Review, UI Development, A/B Testing, Data Visualization, CI/CD Pipelines, Architecture, API Integration, Animation, Builder.io, Chrome Extensions, Vite, TradingView, Headless Software, ÐApp, Decentralized Applications, DApps, Ethers.js, Supabase, Gatsby, Google Analytics 4, OneTrust, Agile Sprints, Low Code, Chatbots, Discord, Stock Trading, Algorithmic Trading Analysis
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Tokyo Institute of Technology - Tokyo, Japan
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Tokyo Institute of Technology - Tokyo, Japan