Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Zen Cart
- Create a pixel-perfect PDF with PhantomJS.
- Fixed several style issues on the website by fixing SCSS.
- Updated a Node.js back-end for performance.
- Facilitated the Heroku deployment for a staging server.
- Implemented Html2canvas feature upgrades.
Web Developer2016 - 2017Revere.ai
- Developed a web application from scratch using React.js and Redux.
- Built reusable components and containers for further development and usage.
- Created test frameworks based on Mocha and Karma for unit and functional testing.
- Implemented CSS3 and D3.js animations for button animations and page transitions.
- Integrated a payment flow based on memberships and services that the users were using.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017Altare Publishing, Inc.
- Improved the marketing website for the products by implementing the design from the design team.
- Applied growth hacking techniques (split tests and user interaction data) for optimizing the marketing funnels and sales.
- Upgraded the core flow of the marketing websites by optimizing the project flow.
- Sliced the PSDs and created the marketing website based on them.
- Monitored in real-time a website for accidental outbreaks and issues.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Boucher Stickley Group (Clarity CG)
- Refactored the existing front-end framework in a more efficient way by implementing SCSS and components.
- Integrated SCSS and Webpack for quick and real-time development.
- Integrated unit and functional tests based on PhantomJS and Mocha.
- Added Angular 2 animation for screen transitions and element animations.
- Created a reusable element to be used in a further development phase.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Tony Murphy
- Created the back-end endpoints for food management APIs that is used in a mobile application.
- Wrote unit and functional tests based on PhantomJS and Mocha.
- Optimized the current MongoDB database for a better performance and faster queries.
- Integrated cache and Memcache for server optimization.
- Coordinated with the team for the future plans and architectures of the mobile application.