Verified Expert in Engineering
Kevin is a software engineer specializing in web development with three years of experience writing enterprise-grade, scalable, and maintainable code. He commits deeply to the projects he is assigned and strives to deliver the best experience and quality in every aspect of his work. Kevin takes pride in creating beautiful web experiences that make a difference for his users.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Trello, IntelliJ, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've created is a modern, real-time web interface for a legacy problem tracking tool, quickly appreciated and adopted by my colleagues and management.
Consultant | Amadeus Travel Channels
- Contributed to developing new components like ticket payment, exchange and cancellation, flight search, in-flight seats, and services reservation.
- Tracked and completed tasks and fixed bugs using Jira as a team planning tool.
- Documented every new development and bug fix using Confluence.
- Validated new developments with extensive automated tests like unit, integration, and system for the client and server code.
- Proposed, pitched, and deployed a new problem reporting and tracking tool to replace the company's proprietary software with a new, web-based, modern application.
- Proposed and implemented a prototype of a lightweight, client-only data model generation tool that removes the necessity of any middleware to call the API endpoints.
Assistant, Head of IT and Senior Consultant
- Delivered more than ten projects for external clients.
- Managed the IT department and its fellow student members.
- Received, planned, and dispatched requirements for the incoming projects.
- Discussed fees, contracts, and deadlines with clients.
It's simple and has an elegant design that exposes information clearly and linearly.
Polytechnic University of Turin | Design Departmenthttps://areeweb.polito.it/didattica/design/
A very particular and dynamic website based on WordPress, developed with a fully custom theme created from scratch to match the specific design requirements.
The nature of this website is to be clear and concise while maintaining the very distinct brand identity of the organizer, VisionaryDays.
The event and websites have been mentioned and advertised on public television.
I've been in charge of building the official websites for 2017, 2018, and 2020, in close contact with VisionaryDays' team of designers and writers to convey a dynamic, modern, fresh, and performant look and feel.
Plesh Event Manager
A participant's required information is completely customizable on a per-event basis. They can be added manually or using a CSV document.
The app generates and can read a unique QR code upon check-in. Each participant is assigned to one of the available tables according to a specified policy.
Toptal React Accelerator
Angular, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Spring, Hibernate, Jasmine, Selenium, JUnit, Protractor, MUI (formerly Material UI), Express.js, Spring Boot
NgRx, REST APIs, RxJS, React, Node.js, Firebase Web SDK, API Development
Git, Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, AngularFire, Trello, IntelliJ, SoapUI, PrestaShop
Software Testing, REST, Unit Testing, Scrum, Reactive Programming, Agile, MEAN Stack
JSON, MongoDB, Cloud Firestore, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL
Software, Web Development, Software Design, Software Development, Front-end, APIs, Software Architecture, Client Relations, Team Management, Google Cloud Functions, Back-end, Integration Testing, System Testing, Leadership, Technical Leadership, Custom Themes, IT Project Management, Wordfence Security, Full-stack, Full-stack Development, SOAP, CI/CD Pipelines, eCommerce
WordPress, Java EE, Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, WooCommerce
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Polytechnic University of Turin - Turin, Italy
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
University of Pisa - Pisa, Italy
Toptal React Accelerator Graduate
Certified SAFe® 5 Practitioner
Scaled Agile Inc.