Senior Front-end Engineer2021 - PRESENTVirtualMind
- Led the definition of a new standard for the front-end technologies and tools to be used in the organization.
- Designed the new SaaS platform's front-end architecture and the tech stack to be used.
- Tasked with training the front-end teams in the organization in accessibility markup and Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) standard implementation after a successful experience applying it myself.
- Collaborated in technical interviews to choose new senior front-end candidates to grow the team, and was tasked to train them.
- Surpassed the expectations on every sprint, regarding the amount of work completed and its quality.
- Contributed ideas and advice during the design phase, foreseen implementation and usability issues, and possible improvements with the user experience.
Senior Front-end Engineer2021 - 2021An Online Freelance Agency
- Defined the layout, visual design, and front-end architecture, including the technologies and patterns to be used, for a front-end app to manage operations in one of the top US-based electrical companies, with more than 6,000 employees.
- Developed maps, calculators, SVG animations, rich interactions, and other small apps for Siege Media, a cutting-edge digital content agency based in California.
- Created a browser extension to extract insights about prospective clients and competitors' websites, with several valuable metrics and highlights, within the digital marketing industry.
- Conceived and created an interface that integrates seamlessly with the company's workflow to display, filter, and search past and feature projects to measure and take advantage of their work history.
- Conducted interviews to grow two different front-end teams.
Senior Front-end Developer & Lead/Lead UX Designer2009 - 2020Esquemas
- Developed and maintained the front end of dozens of websites and web apps, from small to large.
- Trained front-end recruits and provided direction, supervision, and motivation for the three to five people on the front-end team, as well as outsourced personnel.
- Advised and defined front-end standards and practices within the company through several stages of radical technological change over the years. Managed to improve code and component’s modularity, scalability, and efficiency.
- Helped dozens of clients define their business goals, digital communication, and brand strategies.
- Worked as a backup back-end developer with technologies and tools outside my specialties, like PHP, MySQL, Python, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SQL Server, and others.
- Designed hundreds of websites, applications, animations, and other pieces, including wireframes. Finished designs, for clients in media, telecommunications, retail, health, education, government, and real estate, among others.
Web Developer2010 - 2014Grande Gandhi
- Led the development and web design within the agency, with strategies encompassing websites, mobile apps, email marketing, social network marketing, internet advertising, and the internet of things (IoT).
- Advised clients and colleagues in the definitions of digital strategy for each project.
- Designed many highly aesthetic and animated websites for small local businesses.
- Configured and managed the servers for the client's websites.