Verified Expert in Engineering
Maciej is a full-stack developer who specializes in WordPress. He has built complex WordPress websites and plugins, pushed WP to its boundaries, converted platforms from Squarespace to WordPress, optimized websites for best performance, security, and SEO, ran automated Selenium tests, and ensured work meets stringent data privacy regulations. Maciej's exceptional work has enabled client website performance levels to reach a 100/100 score in Google PageSpeed Insights while improving conversions.
MacOS, PhpStorm, Docker, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git, Business Requirements, Slack
The most amazing...
...and challenging project I have worked on was a custom CRM and CMS system built for fine art galleries.
- Maximized real estate profits with my team by setting up one-click solution WordPress landing pages with custom templates.
- Fine-tuned a solution enabling medical facilities and patients to quickly share encrypted medical data such as X-rays with doctors.
- Devised a custom CRM and CMS system built specifically for fine art galleries with my team.
- Developed, launched, secured, and optimized WordPress websites.
- Maintained dozens of WordPress websites with constant updates, security measures, and feature adjustments.
- Built a fully functional podcast system synchronized with the most popular platforms, such as Google, Spotify, and Apple Podcasts.
- Developed and launched multiple custom-made websites.
IT Consultant and Sales Manager
- Developed a WordPress plugin to automatically connect published sale offers to the world's most popular providers (Mascus, Mobile.de, Autoline, and Otomoto).
- Maintained the eCommerce platform and SEO/SEM aspects of the website.
- Participated in Machinery Auctions, maintained good relationships with the clients, and gathered feedback to formulate better, more strategic UX on the website.
- Developed and launched WordPress and static websites.
- Built a WordPress plugin to maintain hotel reservations.
- Interviewed PHP developers and managed a team of junior WordPress engineers.
- Worked with many different WordPress page builders, such as Elementor, Beaver, and Cornerstone.
BDP Real Estatehttps://beckerdaiberpartner.com/
Truck and Machinery Dealer Platform
CRM and CMS for Fine Art Galleries
Blogging Platform Migration
Symfony, Laravel, Bootstrap, Twig, Selenium, Divi, Angular
WordPress REST API, REST APIs, WordPress API, jQuery, React, PayPal API, Node.js
PhpStorm, Figma, Zeplin, Avocode, Google Analytics, GitHub, Bitbucket, ACF PRO, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Git, Zapier, AWS ELB, AWS IAM, AWS CLI, AWS SDK, Slack
Agile, Scrum, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Responsive Web Design (RWD)
MacOS, WordPress, WooCommerce, Webflow, Shopify, WordPress Theme Design, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Docker, AWS NLB, AWS ALB, AWS STS, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
MySQL, MongoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Software Development, APIs, Elementor, CornerStone, Ajax, Gravity Forms, PSD to WordPress, WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, Front-end, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Content Management Systems (CMS), Full-stack, Responsive UI, Communication, Business Requirements, HTML to WordPress, Mobile First, Web Development, QA Testing, API Connectors, Squarespace to WordPress, eCommerce, WordPress eCommerce, PayPal, Card Payments, Video Streaming, Payment APIs, CSS3 Animation, HTML5 Animations, BrainTree
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
AGH University of Science and Technology - Cracow, Poland
AWS Certified Developer – Associate
Amazon Web Services