Maria Ursula T. De Leon
Verified Expert in Engineering
PSD to HTML Developer
Maur is an experienced IT professional with over six years of practice, specializing in front-end web development. She has robust HTML and CSS skills, a lot of experience with responsive web design/implementation, and has taken the role of a lead front-end developer for several projects. She is very detail-oriented, works efficiently, communicates well, learns quick, manages her time well, and delivers quality work in fast-paced environments.
Sublime Text, Git, Windows, MacOS
The most amazing...
...feature I've coded from scratch was a dynamic, mobile responsive calendar schedule using jQuery. It auto plots an array of time slots accordingly.
Clink IT Solutions
- Worked with teams to develop, enhance, and support software solutions of high quality.
- Led the development of a couple OutSystems projects.
- Served as a business analyst for an OutSystems project.
- Specialized in translating PSD designs into HTML and CSS.
- Took part in SDLC strategy, planning, and leadership.
- Provided solutions engineering, testing, and optimization.
Senior Software Engineer
Stratpoint Technologies, Inc.
- Turned mockups and designs into actual responsive websites and sliced or extracted the PSDs myself when asked.
- Coded multiple custom scripts and styles for particular modules on each website based on the requests of the client or designer (e.g., calendars, sliders/carousels).
- Worked with frameworks like React.js and Backbone.js. Used Gulp and Grunt as well for code optimization.
- Revamped existing websites, building them from scratch with better or more up-to-date technologies, and improved their structures and code implementations.
- Handled CMS, e.g., WordPress and the like. Also utilized PHP and MySQL, specifically Laravel.
- Collaborated with team members via Git.
- Was part of R&D, learning new technologies, working on internal projects.
- Created an internal system to monitor ongoing projects using HTML and CSS, Twitter Bootstrap, CodeIgniter, and multiple custom plugins.
- Finished responsive 3-5 pagers in less than 72 hours, given specific time frames ranging from 3 to 5 days.
- Provided QA and testing for specific modules and functions, reporting any detected bugs or issues.
- Learned the company's custom library. They made their own PHP framework (like CodeIgniter) and I learned and applied both of them pretty quickly.
- Created custom snippets and sections using jQuery such as navigation bars, and sliders/carousels according to the designs provided by either the client or designer.
Digital Focus Asia Websitehttp://digitalfocusasia.com/
Stratpoint Technologies, Inc. Website
Scalabrini Migration Center (SMC) Website
Watsons PH Career Websitehttps://careers.watsons.com.ph/Watsons_CareerWebsite_Main/main.aspx
Responsive, Responsive Layout, Agile
Front-end, PDF to HTML, PSD to HTML, PSD to Bootstrap, OutSystems, Responsive UI, Responsive Design
Bootstrap, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap 3
Git, Sublime Text, Adobe Photoshop
MacOS, Windows, cPanel, WordPress
Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology Entrepreneurship
Ateneo De Manila University - Quezon City, Metro Manila
Associate Web Developer (OutSystems 11)