Senior Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTStratpoint Technologies, Inc.
- Turned mockups and designs into actual responsive websites and sliced or extracted the PSDs myself when asked.
- Coded multiple custom scripts and styles for particular modules on each website based on the requests of the client or designer (e.g., calendars, sliders/carousels).
- Worked with frameworks like React.js and Backbone.js. Used Gulp and Grunt as well for code optimization.
- Revamped existing websites, building them from scratch with better or more up-to-date technologies, and improved their structures and code implementations.
- Handled CMS, e.g., WordPress and the like. Also utilized PHP and MySQL, specifically Laravel.
- Collaborated with team members via Git.
Software Developer2014 - 2016MagisSolutions++
- Created an internal system to monitor ongoing projects using HTML and CSS, Twitter Bootstrap, CodeIgniter, and multiple custom plugins.
- Finished responsive 3-5 pagers in less than 72 hours, given specific time frames ranging from 3 to 5 days.
- Provided QA and testing for specific modules and functions, reporting any detected bugs or issues.
- Learned the company's custom library. They made their own PHP framework (like CodeIgniter) and I learned and applied both of them pretty quickly.
- Created custom snippets and sections using jQuery such as navigation bars, and sliders/carousels according to the designs provided by either the client or designer.