Data Migration and Back-end Programmer2013 - PRESENTAccenture Slovakia
Technologies: Java, C#, Salesforce, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Transitioned local legacy B2B CRM solutions for The ABB Group, Switzerland, into one global Salesforce application. Designed and developed the migration solution and performed data migrations. Tech: MS SQL, Oracle, and Salesforce, C#. Reach: 67 countries, 1.6M business accounts, and 20k Salesforce users. Role: Technical leader of team of 6 developers.
- Performed a Salesforce data migration for global pharmaceutical company QIAGEN GmbH. Transitioned a legacy global B2B CRM solution into Salesforce. Tech: MS SQL, Salesforce, C#, and PowerShell.
- Customized a packaged Rating and Billing Manager system by NetCracker (formerly known as Geneva or Infinys) for T-Mobile Poland. Led an international team of developers. Oracle DB, PL/SQL, SQL, Unix shells, and Java.
- Migrated data of 6 countries for Nestle into a centralized Salesforce consumer relationship management solution. Migrated data of 5M Germany consumers into a centralized custom MDM solution. Cleansed and deduplicated data for customers. Tech: MS SQL T-SQL, C#, MS SSIS, and Java.
Data Migration and Back-end Programmer2007 - 2013Softec Slovakia
Technologies: Java, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Did configuration testing of the product catalog in Siebel CRM and Infinys billing system for T-Mobile Slovakia. Oracle PL/SQL.
- Designed, built, and executed data migration and consolidation of 79 district databases into one centralized database, a part of a large e-government program, for the Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, and Family of the Slovak Republic. The migration covered 100 GB of data and 5M subjects in total. Tech: Oracle RAC 11g2, Oracle SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Built the back-end for a reference data management and master data management system and integration with core banking system for ING Bank N.V, Slovakia. Tech: MS SQL Server 2008.
- Designed and developed batch data imports and synchronization of customer data into the front-end system from a variety of subsystems, namely MIDAS, for Volksbank Czech Republic, Slovak Republic. Designed and built the back-end of a payment processing system. Integrated with MIDAS. Tech: Java, DB2, MySQL, AS400, AIX, MS SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, and integration with the Java front-end.
- Implemented data pumps (ETL) over the core policy system UNIUS in Oracle SQL for insurance company Allianz Slovakia. Did SQL performance tuning.
Back-end Programmer2003 - 2007Accenture Slovakia
Technologies: Siebel, C, C++, Unix, Oracle
- Deployed a new Siebel CRM and Geneva billing solution for a Bulgarian telecom. Led a team of developers, customized the Geneva billing system, and implemented interfaces. Tech: Oracle PL/SQL, C++, Unix shells, and VB.
- Led a team of data migration developers for a Slovak telecom company. Made Siebel CRM data migrations, customized the Geneva billing system, and implemented interfaces. Tech: Oracle PL/SQL, C++, Unix shells, VB, and Siebel AIM.
Windows Programmer2002 - 2003Microstep HDO Slovakia
Technologies: C++, Oracle
- Built Windows CRM/ERP applications.
Windows Programmer2001 - 2002Partnersoft Slovakia
Technologies: C++, Microsoft Access
- Built CRM/ERP applications for Windows.