Senior Advisor2017 - PRESENTPricewaterhouseCoopers
Technologies: Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure, ASP.NET Core
- Built an ASP.NET Core Web API with OpenID Connect authentication.
- Worked on back-end infrastructure for a business application targeting CEOs and top management of large companies.
- Managed builds and deployments on Azure DevOps.
- Participated in frequent inter-team communication, using Scrum methodology.
- Managed various Microsoft Azure environments including App Services, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, and Redis.
Mobile Solution Architect, Web Service Developer2014 - PRESENTHexagon AB
Technologies: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Android, UWP, Xamarin.Forms
- Developed a cross-platform mapping application providing complex services to field technicians of a top-tier energy provider in the Czech Republic. The app displays a variety of geographical data and provides insights for the technician to be able to track verification progress and navigate between points of interest efficiently. The application communicates with a third party in a two-way manner to access additional data. The app is fully cross-platform, available for Windows 10 and Android.
- Built a web service providing geographical information to several clients.
- Provided cross-platform mobile app development consultations to other teams within the company.
- Built web components for a native Android app.
- Shared knowledge around Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms development with other teams.
Lead Developer2013 - PRESENTSphereline s.r.o.
Technologies: Unity, .NET, Xamarin, UWP
- Built mobile applications for the Microsoft Store on Windows 10.
- Created several smaller portfolio websites for clients.
- Developed apps on contract.
Software Engineer (R&D)2013 - 2018CertiCon a.s.
Technologies: Android, Win2D, Xamarin, UWP
- Created a mobile application with which the user can remotely control a robotic mission. The user can assign autonomous tasks to individual robots or groups as well as control them directly.
- Built a camera surveillance system simulation allowing optimization of viewing angles and rotation of individual cameras.
- Provided guidance on implementing interop of UWP apps with classic Windows DLL libraries using Brokered Windows Runtime Components.
- Set up build and test pipelines for UWP apps.
- Created a Windows desktop application allowing plotting web service data in different forms to charts.