Senior Data Migration Consultant2007 - 2018BackOffice Associates
Technologies: BackOffice Data Stewardship Platform (DSP), CranSoft Toolset, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, Cognos, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Oracle Database, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Siemens Teamcenter PLM, MySQL, SQL
- Performed successful data migrations for multiple systems implementation projects for the following BackOffice Associates clients include St. Jude Medical (2007-2010), Avnet Technology Solutions (2010-2012), Avnet Technology Solutions GmbH (2012-2013), GE (2014-2015), Sysco (2015), LafargeHolcim (2016), The Kraft Heinz Company (2016), Municipality of Anchorage (2016-2017), Dimension Data (2017), Rockwell Collins (2017), Ferring Pharmaceuticals (2017). Target systems were SAP (ECC and CRM), Oracle EBS, Siemens Teamcenter PLM, and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Facilitated business requirement discussions, data mapping sessions, cross-functional, and technology meetings.
- Profiled legacy and target data to support the development of transformation specifications. Extracted data from legacy systems into staging databases. Designed, developed and executed: data transformation and remediation rules, pre-load and post-load data validation reports, cross-reference tables for value mappings and data construction web pages for data augmentation and creation. Identified and utilized various mass load methods in target business systems to automate data imports (for example SAP LSMW, BDC, Oracle EBS Open Interfaces, and PL/SQL APIs).
- Orchestrated and implemented data cleansing and de-duplication strategies. Developed system cutover plans. Planned and executed multiple test data load cycles per project (usually 4 to 7 depending on project size and complexity); analyzed and resolved resulting issues and defects.
- Established, implemented, and supported post-go-live data governance frameworks and processes.
- Managed onshore/offshore resources.