Senior Software Developer2012 - PRESENTGartner
- Led the development of Gartner Lite, a platform that allows our clients using legacy browsers to have a basic version of our products. Responsively supports IE6-10.
- Co-led the Gartner Japan overhaul project.
- Led the Magic Quadrant Peer Insight integration and overhaul with a team of five developers. Directly reported to the CEO.
- More than doubled the velocity of the Scrum team from forty points per sprint to 110.
Ruby on Rails Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Procore Marketing
- Worked on Procore's Jobsite application pages, including forum, profile, sign in, sign up, questions and comments, 500 error page, notifications, most helpful widget, dashboard, and mobile subnav.
- Took desktop pages and made them responsive and mobile friendly down to 375px.
- Utilized Flexbox for laying out elements.
- Integrated SVG graphics.
Growth Engineer2016 - 2017Udacity
- Worked with a back-end resource to overhaul pricing pages so the client can implement a winning AB test.
Technical Manager2008 - 2012Active Network
- Built a product training website to train a team of 200 sales people from a newly acquired company, activeleadmanagement.com.
- Designed a web-based tablet survey application that collected thousands of surveys from attendees at over 35 worldwide events.
- Designed, built, and tested client order websites, scheduling tools, conference websites, and web-based surveys.
- Tested and implemented software/hardware updates on mobile devices used at worldwide events by thousands of attendees.
- Traveled to over 100 client events worldwide providing on-site support/service of our software and hardware tech.