Senior iOS Developer2015 - PRESENTNETCO SPORTS
Technologies: Reactive Programming, REST APIs, Fastlane, Jenkins, Git, Unit Testing, UI Testing, Objective-C, Swift
- Developed four iOS applications from scratch with REST interactions and rich UI.
- Contributed to more than ten projects overall with successful deliveries to clients.
- Worked in teams of different sizes up to five iOS developers.
- Mentored, guided, and reviewed PRs of other team members.
- Improved company's automated delivery processes, i.e continuous integration, code signing, and testing.
- Participated in polishing and improving company's internal and external frameworks and code style.
- Helped with task decomposition, estimation, management, and assignment.
C++ Developer2013 - 2014OMEGASOFTWARE
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Subversion (SVN), SQL, WinAPI, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), C++
- Developed and supported desktop ERP application built on C++, MFC, and SQL stack.
- Resolved multiple critical performance bottle-necks.
- Participated in product improvement brainstorming.
- Wrote separate complex SQL queries to mitigate client's errors.
- Developed testing framework to ensure business logic correctness.