Syed Hasan Raza Badshah
Verified Expert in Engineering
Salesforce Architect and Developer
Hasan is a senior Salesforce developer and team lead with several years of experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Besides being a certified B2C senior developer, Hasan is a capable architect who's designed several solutions and built, supported, and set up the core of many Salesforce apps. Hasan generally excels at leading teams, gathering requirements, and implementing analyses to increase efficiency, encourage growth, and deliver projects that meet or exceed a client's expectations.
The most amazing...
...project I've done was for Mattress Firm and Saksfifthavenue.com, in which I completely revamped their SFCC website and integrated multiple 3rd-party add-ons.
Senior Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer
- Developed a Salesforce Commerce Cloud link cartridge in which the imgix will override SFCC images hosted images. Link cartridge also focuses on page designer custom attributes design to integrate imgix data into page designer components.
- Used Jira for stories and bug tracking. Side by side, we used Dropbox Paper tools to groom stories and estimate them during grooming calls.
- Developed this link cartridge for brands who want to achieve the power of imgix imagery tools that Salesforce doesn't provide. After integrating this link cartridge to a brand cartridge, the merchandizer can handle images from imgix server.
SFCC Technical Solution Architect
- Worked as a managing consultant at the digital commerce department and gathered requirements and analyzed them, collaborated with business analysts to compile requirements, designed solutions, reviewed code, trained teams, and provided mentorship.
- Oversaw deployment, including staging and production environments, meta-data compilations, and continuous integration and development.
- Followed an Agile development model and used Jira for sprints and Slack for quick collaboration across team members and clients.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Managing Consultant
- Served as an offshore technical team lead, designed solutions, worked within an Agile process, trained others in SFCC B2C Commerce Cloud, implemented SFCC website performance optimizations, and contributed to the recruiting process.
- Improved the back-end and front-page load time to optimize the website performance; specifically used Google Lighthouse, a Salesforce Commerce Cloud pipeline, and code profiles to check the execution time on production instances.
- Ran requirement discovery sessions for new clients, collaborated with the design team, evaluated and provide feedback for a smooth shopping experience (including checkout flows), and managed the extracurricular activities within the department.
Advisory Software Engineer
- Developed, as a full-time senior developer and team lead, Mattress Firm's website in SFRA with a team of 15 developers; specifically implemented the SFCC controllers and revamped CPO Outlets' website.
- Followed agile software development methodologies and used Jira and Slack.
- Increased the back-end and front-page performances so that our Google Lighthouse score improved from 20 to 90.
- Integrated multiple third-party integrations including PayPal, Amazon Pay, Amazon Cognito, USAePay, CyberSource, Avalara, Feedonomics, Klaviyo, Bazaarvoice, Yotpo, Tealium, Google Analytics, and other third-party login systems.
- Worked as a .NET back-end developer on a dashboard for a Dubai company that provided services to Careem (a taxi company based in Saudi Arabia and Egypt) and that had plans to extend its network to America.
- Created a dashboard for car owners to track their on-road car data to capture driving behavioral trends to quickly learn how the drivers were treating the cars and how they were being driven.
- Produced hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly analytics data compiled through a .NET API which was then consumed in iOS, Android, and Angular apps.
- Managed all the back-end activities, including overseeing big data streams, summarizing each car's data calculations, and displaying that info on individual portals of respective customers like Careem.
Saks Fifth Avenue
Mattress Firm Site
Mudbay | Pet Food Storehttps://shoplocal.mudbay.com/
I worked on that project as a lead developer and technical architect. I integrated custom shipping costs, customized the checkout experience, implemented various delivery methods (local home delivery, ground delivery and pick up in-store), and integrated CyberSource, PayPal, AvaTax, Klaviyo, Feedonomics, and Google Analytics.
Overall it was a 6-month development project with five developers (three back end developers including myself as a team lead, two front-end developers, and one QA).
My work included customizing the PLP, PDP, and cart calculations and developing the checkout system. I also implemented various third-party integrations including a delivery availability shipping date, location-based delivery costs, a third-party social media login system, AX OMS, Bazaarvoice, Tealium, SureTax, USAePay, PayPal, and Google Analytics.
AX OMS Connection for a Link Cartridge
.NET, Lightning Components, Visualforce, ASP.NET MVC
jQuery, API Development, Salesforce API, Salesforce REST API, React, Node.js, CyberSource
Webpack, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Jira, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Pardot, Salesforce DX, Visualforce Pages, Accounting Seed, Postman
Agile Software Development, Agile Project Management, B2B, Testing, Agile
Windows, MacOS, Salesforce, Demandware, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Shopify, CloudCraze, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), JSON
Web MVC, APIs, API Integration, Back-end Development, Web Analytics, Order Management, Architecture, Technical Requirements, Agile Sprints, Web Development, Jobs, Customer Data, Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA), Business Requirements, Backlog Management, QA Testing, User Stories, Food & Beverage, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Consultant, Front-end, Real Estate, Left Main REI, CRM Implementation (Salesforce), HubSpot, Salesforce System Administration, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Lighting, Web UI, CI/CD Pipelines, HubSpot CRM, Operations Management Systems (OMS), Pipelines, Home Page Design, Images, Process Flows, Sprints
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences - Lahore, Pakistan
Certified Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring