Programmer | Scrum Master | Consultant2016 - PRESENTLe Rond-Point
Technologies: Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin Forms, Visual Studio, Unity3D, Unreal Engine 4, Unreal Engine, C++, Scrum, Android, iOS, Unity, .NET, C#, Xamarin
- Led and developed a dancing game technical demo using Unreal Engine 4 for the first round of financing.
- Ported and designed the SmartUse construction plan versioning system to iPhone and built the Android version, as well as maintaining and adding features to the WPF version and the back end.
- Built a cross-platform B2B video streaming app with offline DRM support using Xamarin Native on iOS and Android for Warner Brothers TV Distribution.
- Developed a cardio fitness training app for iOS using the Wahoo Fitness API.
- Built a blood pressure logging app for the Singapore Health Foundation.
- Developed the iPad version of the Xcellerate.com athlete evaluation service.
- Taught game development and design using Unity to teenagers, including a group with learning disabilities.
- Consulting in team-building and putting Scrum and Agile practices into place for an accounting firm.
- Built a remote display iOS and Android app for the PetMAP veterinary health monitoring devices using Bluetooth LE or Bluetooth serial connection.
Scrum Master2015 - 2016Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
- Helped video games major students with project management.
- Supervised and coached students for the Ubisoft 2016 university contest.
Senior Programmer2012 - 2014BlooBuzz
Technologies: Scrum, Android, iOS, NGUI, Unity, C#
- Converted the Pyramid Rising 2 game to a free-to-play model, tripling it's revenues.
- Performed time management for the gameplay mechanics, animation, pathfinding, audio, and more.
- Helped the team put together working Agile processes.
- Coached the junior programmers.
- Created level and game designs.
- Helped the marketing team with their A/B tests and metrics collection and analysis.
Programmer | Designer | Customer Support2008 - 2013Freelance Work
- Built plugins for the Sportracks training log PC software.
- Setup the training sessions and managed the schedules for Garmin Fitness.
- Performed data distribution analysis.
- Performed data mining to match relevant training segments.
- Implemented unit and integration testing in a TDD development cycle.
Programmer2010 - 2012Media5 Corporation
Technologies: Android, iOS, Java, Objective-C, C++
- Developed packet cable 2.0 cable modem firmware.
- Worked on development for iOS and Android VoIP SoftfOne.
Gameplay Programmer2006 - 2010Ubisoft
Technologies: .NET, C#, C++
- Developed the weapons, gadgets and character navigation in the game, Splinter Cell Conviction.
- Created the tools in the game Assassin's Creed.
- Developed the multiplayer matchmaking and chat in the game Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
- Built the anti-piracy system in the game Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands for the PC.
- Prototyped experimental gameplay for a new franchise.
Programmer2003 - 2004AGE Technologies
Technologies: MacOS, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, C++
- Developed a Photoshop and Illustrator plugin for the fashion industry.
- Built a vector graphics recoloring plugin for Nike's catalog creation.
- Worked on PNG and JPEG codecs.
Logistics Developer2001 - 2002Lantic Sugar
Technologies: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Worked on VBA macros programming in Excel.
- Performed single-serve sugar pouches production planning.