Programmer | Scrum Master2016 - PRESENTLe Rond-Point
Technologies: Xamarin, C#, .NET, Unity, iOS, Android, PHP, WordPress, Scrum
- Created a WordPress web marketing (AB split testing) plugin.
- Developed a cardio fitness training app for iOS using the Wahoo Fitness API.
- Built a blood pressure logging app for the Singapore Health Foundation.
- Developed the iPad version of the Xcellerate.co athlete evaluation service.
- Made the visual regression test extension to the Xamarin.UITest.
- Developed with Xamarin, WPF, and .NET for various different customers.
- Taught game development and design to teenagers.
Scrum Master2015 - 2016Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
- Helped video games major students with project management.
- Supervised and coached students for the Ubisoft 2016 university contest.
Senior Programmer2012 - 2014BlooBuzz
Technologies: C#, Unity, NGUI, iOS, Android, Scrum
- Converted the Pyramid Rising 2 game to a free-to-play model, tripling it's revenues.
- Performed time management for the gameplay mechanics, animation, pathfinding, audio, and more.
- Helped the team put together working Agile processes.
- Coached the junior programmers.
- Created level and game designs.
- Helped the marketing team with their A/B tests and metrics collection and analysis.
Programmer | Designer | Customer Support2008 - 2013Freelance Work
- Built plugins for the Sportracks training log PC software.
- Setup the training sessions and managed the schedules for Garmin Fitness.
- Performed data distribution analysis.
- Performed data mining to match relevant training segments.
- Implemented unit and integration testing in a TDD development cycle.
Programmer2010 - 2012Media5 Corporation
Technologies: C++, Objective-C, Java, iOS, Android
- Developed packet cable 2.0 cable modem firmware.
- Worked on development for iOS and Android VoIP SoftfOne.
Gameplay Programmer2006 - 2010Ubisoft
Technologies: C++, C#, .NET
- Developed the weapons, gadgets and character navigation in the game, Splinter Cell Conviction.
- Created the tools in the game Assassin's Creed.
- Developed the multiplayer matchmaking and chat in the game Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
- Built the anti-piracy system in the game Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands for the PC.
- Prototyped experimental gameplay for a new franchise.
Programmer2003 - 2004AGE Technologies
Technologies: C++, Photoshop, Illustrator, macOS
- Developed a Photoshop and Illustrator plugin for the fashion industry.
- Built a vector graphics recoloring plugin for Nike's catalog creation.
- Worked on PNG and JPEG codecs.
Logistics Developer2001 - 2002Lantic Sugar
- Worked on VBA macros programming in Excel.
- Performed single-serve sugar pouches production planning.