CTO2014 - 2015Exchange of the Americas SAPI de CV
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Sass, CoffeeScript, Middleman, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Planned and implemented the front-end using Middleman from scratch.
- Implemented a custom API with Rails to allow people to make transfers using Bitcoin as the payment channel.
- Implemented a modular payments API that we used to integrate new payment providers with the exchange.
- Planned and implemented our entire IT infrastructure.
- Implemented a Node.js API which wrapped an existing websocket API to provide simple GETable endpoints.
Web Developer2014 - 2014Digital Tunes Music Services Oy
Technologies: PostgreSQL, CoffeeScript, Sass, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Implemented a complete facelift of https://www.digital-tunes.net, working together with a designer.
- Upgraded the existing site to Rails 4 from Rails 2.
- Implemented Braintree payment integration.
- Implemented a responsive layout targeting all devices from iPhone 4 up to widescreens.
- Added microdata metadata to album pages.
Web Developer2013 - 2013Paparazzi Oy
Technologies: MongoDB, Stylus, CoffeeScript, Node.js
- Created a responsive, Retina-compatible front-end that focussed on letting the model pictures do the talking.
- Created a bespoke admin back-end to allow Paparazzi to effortlessly manage a model portfolio.
- Hosted and maintained the site on a private Debian instance.
- Set up automated asset and database backups.
- Implemented a custom blog engine.
Senior Developer2007 - 2013Relex Oy
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Ember.js, JRuby, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Developed a custom data store component for Ember that would manage fetching and syncing all model data from the back-end.
- Worked in the core product development team.
- Contributed to a Flame.js open-source Ember component library that was developed in-house.
- Set up the internal Wiki.
- Worked with Java core software, JRuby back-end, and Ember.js front-end.