Principal Consultant2018 - PRESENTAnalytics Strategies LLC
Technologies: R, Python, Postgres
- Designed a new architecture and data feed from Workday's API to populate a Postgres database based on data engineering and data science needs for an HR product.
- Developed and implemented a plan for how to automate the various data science components for an HR product.
- Worked with HRIS data, analysis, and ML to identify bias in an organization's pay.
- Developed logistics models for a complex supply and demand network using open source optimization tools and Python.
- Understood customers business needs and quickly delivered on their top priorities.
Data Scientist2017 - 2018Mashey
Technologies: Qlik, R, SQL, Postgres
- Used machine learning, data mining, and predictive analytics to provide insight into key business problems.
- Developed descriptive analytics tools to meet customer needs in healthcare, manufacturing, and logistics.
- Supported a data warehouse design and build for a large retailer.
- Gathered requirements and developed an optimization tool for a healthcare customer.
Algorithm developer2016 - 2017Self
Technologies: R, Java, Python
- Used trading tools, Java, and R to extract and analyze price and indicator data.
- Implemented the resulting algorithm using Python and a REST API connection to the broker.
- Developed a philosophy for how to approach time series problems in a computationally manageable way.
- Improved data cleaning and data science skills.