R Developer in Denver, CO, United States
Member since March 29, 2017
Zohar has a range of interests related to using data to make important business decisions. Her analytics toolkit includes optimization, data science, and BI. She has industry expertise in supply chain, healthcare billing, people analytics, auctions, and lean engineering.
Principal Consultant2018 - PRESENTAnalytics Strategies LLC
Technologies: R, Python
- Worked with HRIS data, analysis, and ML to identify bias in an organization's pay.
- Developed logistics models for a complex supply and demand network using open source optimization tools and Python.
- Understood customers business needs and quickly delivered on their top priorities.
Data Scientist2017 - 2018Mashey
Technologies: Qlik, R, SQL
- Used machine learning, data mining, and predictive analytics to provide insight into key business problems.
- Developed descriptive analytics tools to meet customer needs in healthcare, manufacturing, and logistics.
- Gathered requirements and developed an optimization tool.
Algorithm developer2016 - 2017Self
Technologies: R, Java, Python
- Used trading tools, Java, and R to extract and analyze price and indicator data.
- Implemented the resulting algorithm using Python and a REST API connection to the broker.
- Developed a philosophy for how to approach time series problems in a computationally manageable way.
- Improved data cleaning and data science skills.
- Decision Making Blog (Other amazing things)http://typethreeerror.blogspot.com/
I like to explain complex concepts in intuitive terms. I have practiced this skill over the past several years on my blog.
LanguagesR, SQL, Python 3, C++
OtherOptimization, Operations Research, Stochastic Modeling, Communication
- Ph.D. in Industrial and Operations Engineering2010 - 2016University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering and Honors Physics2005 - 2010Purdue University - West Lafayette, IN