Toptal is a network of the world’s top 3% of software engineering, design, finance, and project management talent – available on demand to help companies accelerate, adapt, and scale. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun [see this video from The Huffington Post]. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
If you’re not in the job market, you’re exactly the type of person we’re looking for.
You will be responsible for consuming cutting edge technical content while building relationships with software engineers, technical bloggers, website managers, and more. You will work with a high-energy team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and growth experts to plan and execute outreach initiatives, monitor impact, and grow the Toptal brand.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Build and maintain relationships with programmers and tech bloggers via phone and email.
- Research and execute results-oriented, creative outreach campaigns for Toptal, Toptal products, and the Toptal Engineering Blog.
- Ensure all relationships and outreach efforts add value and are done in a professional, respectful manner.
- Write compelling, effective outreach communications to develop new connections at Toptal.
- Work with a fast-moving, cross-functional, data-oriented team focused on expanding the Toptal network and brand.
- Effectively use data and analytics to inform the direction of outreach initiatives.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
- Be a creative, process-oriented person skilled at building relationships and composing effective communications.
- Have a numbers-oriented mindset with an aptitude for tracking progress and setting and meeting goals.
- Have a talent for writing compelling emails and subject lines for outreach campaigns directed to a technical audience.
- Be comfortable in a fast-growing company with a focus on execution.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SEO research and analysis tools like Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Moz, and Majestic SEO is a plus. Experience with ScrapeBox is also a plus.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.