Toptal is one of the most innovative and rapidly expanding tech start-ups from Silicon Valley. With backing from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and Adam D’Angelo, our platform is the fastest growing labor marketplace in the history of the Internet—connecting thousands of elite engineers all over the world. In the last five years, Toptal has become the #1 choice for tech companies requiring top-tier engineering talent and for the top 3% of freelancers looking for their next challenge.
While we’re primarily focused on bringing quality and value to our clients, we’re also committed to creating a world-class environment for our employees. We are a completely distributed company with thousands of core and network team members located all over the world, and we take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We take an all-hands-on-deck approach to our work, taking pride in being collaborative, creative, and flexible.
If you aren’t looking for a job because you’re already killing it, we want you.
You will be responsible for consuming cutting edge technical content while building relationships with software engineers, technical bloggers, website managers, and more. You will work with a high-energy team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and growth experts to plan and execute outreach initiatives, monitor impact, and grow the Toptal brand.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Build and maintain relationships with programmers and tech bloggers via phone and email.
- Research and execute results-oriented, creative outreach campaigns for Toptal, Toptal products, and the Toptal Engineering Blog.
- Ensure all relationships and outreach efforts add value and are done in a professional, respectful manner.
- Write compelling, effective outreach communications to develop new connections at Toptal.
- Work with a fast-moving, cross-functional, data-oriented team focused on expanding the Toptal network and brand.
- Effectively use data and analytics to inform the direction of outreach initiatives.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
- Be a creative, process-oriented person skilled at building relationships and composing effective communications.
- Have a numbers-oriented mindset with an aptitude for tracking progress and setting and meeting goals.
- Have a talent for writing compelling emails and subject lines for outreach campaigns directed to a technical audience.
- Be comfortable in a fast-growing company with a focus on execution.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SEO research and analysis tools like Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Moz, and Majestic SEO is a plus. Experience with ScrapeBox is also a plus.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
View the whole team →WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Irina is a scientist by training and an entrepreneur. Previously, she worked on the LHCb experiment at CERN as part of the Rise DAAD program. With a degree in Physics from the Illinois Institute of Technology, Irina leads the Outreach team, applying numbers-driven analysis and a “quant” approach to leading the company’s SEO. At Toptal, Irina is in charge of various Outreach and engineering initiatives across all verticals.
- Alejandro is an engineer and entrepreneur. Previously, he founded and built Postcron, which was recently acquired. With a degree in Electronics Engineering from the Universidad Católica de Córdoba, Alejandro is an unmatched growth hacker who applies quantitative analysis and a ruthless drive to increasingly accelerate company growth. At Toptal, he strives to maintain quality while always increasing quantity.