Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As Paid Media Manager, you will focus on client acquisition through Enterprise-specific digital and non-digital efforts. You will work alongside the Enterprise Growth and Paid Media teams, creating Enterprise-specific campaigns on digital channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, GDN, AdWords, Terminus and others. You will be responsible for scaling a hyper-growth company while working with and learning from a team of engineers, growth experts, and entrepreneurs.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
You will manage the day-to-day operations of Enterprise-specific marketing campaigns. This includes account optimization and maintenance, testing, ad copy creation, and consulting for overall strategy discussions. You will work with a high-energy team of engineers, designers, copywriters, data scientists, and growth experts to run digital marketing campaigns that target companies looking to hire elite software engineers, designers, and finance professionals.
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal, meeting with the teams and people you will have long-term working relationships with.
- Work closely with your team onboarding mentor and other Growth leaders to gain a fundamental understanding of the teams, products, and business operations.
- Work closely with the members of the Growth and Enterprise teams to understand the current initiatives of Enterprise Growth at Toptal.
- Independently start to study and learn the Toptal platform and marketing suite.
In the first month you will:
- Understand the inner workings of Toptal.
- Shadow client calls and understand the full customer journey and lifecycle.
- Learn about the different teams and systems used to move clients through the growth funnel and be able to analyze and understand each step.
- Start to manage Enterprise marketing channels under the guidance of senior team members.
In the first three months you will:
- Fully own execution and ideation of Enterprise-specific ABM campaigns across digital platforms and the data operations behind these.
- Formulate your own Enterprise Growth hypotheses and begin to test them across channels from start to finish. This includes collaborating on copy, design, landing page experience, and campaign targeting/configuration.
In the first six months you will:
- Be comfortable owning, optimizing, nurturing, and expanding all Enterprise Growth paid media campaigns.
In the first year you will:
- Scale your impact outside of paid media and further into the Enterprise Growth Team and Toptal as a whole.
- Have already made a measurable impact on the success of the Enterprise Growth function.
- Become a strategic partner in the full campaign planning and client acquisition process with both Enterprise and Growth leadership.
- A proven track record of running successful B2B Enterprise ABM campaigns with a strong preference for using multiple digital channels.
- A strong ability to rapidly learn new skills and an interest in learning about a variety of topics related to startup growth, including landing page conversion optimization, viral loops, data science, etc.
- Operate with a high degree of empathy and strive to understand our customers at all stages of the Enterprise sales funnel.
- Be eager to roll up your sleeves and dive in on challenging, complex problems with no clear solutions.
- A strong knack for coming up with well-reasoned ideas for how to acquire and retain new clients.
- A strong analytical background with a proven track record of scoping and executing on analytics projects and a bias for A/B testing and experimentation.
- Comfort with executing repeatedly on manual implementation and analysis tasks.
- A background in Enterprise-specific marketing tools such as Terminus, Triblio, Clearbit, etc. is a big plus for this role.
- You must have outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
For Toptal Use Only: #LI-DNI
United States or Europe
View the whole team →WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Paulius is Toptal’s Paid Media Manager, leading our customer acquisition strategy across a variety of high-impact paid marketing channels. As a former Analytics Lead in leading European startups, Paulius takes an analytical, results-driven approach to scaling current and experimenting with new marketing channels. He has an extensive background in technology, building his first projects at the age of 14. He has a major in Statistics from the University of Warwick (UK). In his personal life, Paulius is a huge racing, basketball and traveling fan.