Program Manager, Talent Learning Programs
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As a Program Manager, Talent Learning Programs, you will partner with subject matter experts to lead the delivery of Toptal’s software developer training academies. You will own a technical training program portfolio and create a vision to improve the existing content delivery strategy. You will analyze audience needs and identify learner success metrics. You will be responsible for continuously delivering, monitoring, and reporting on training activities and identifying opportunities to enhance the overall program value. You will establish best practices for program management to ensure that high quality and impactful learning outcomes are delivered on time. You will be accountable to drive the delivery of OKRs and regularly share updates with cross-functional stakeholders. You will enjoy continually upskilling yourself on relevant technologies and motivating learners to participate in on-going professional development opportunities.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Understanding software developer needs and delivering solutions that improve the way that they learn and work.
- Implementing best practices for learning methodologies, techniques, and tools.
- Maintaining the schedule and delivery for existing training programs.
- Partnering with subject matter experts to curate program content and performance support resources.
- Scaling the existing program portfolio to provide solutions for high-demand skill areas.
- Onboarding of program participants and overall learner success.
- Developing and administering assessments to measure program health and outcomes.
- Identifying key trends and opportunities to improve the overall program value.
- Establishing a strategy for learner engagement and retention.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program statuses.
- Ongoing promotion and marketing of program offerings.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal - meet the teams and people you will have long-term working relationships with.
- Partner with your manager to get a fundamental understanding of the teams, goals, and processes.
In the first month, expect to:
- Learn about existing training program initiatives, including reviewing why they were launched, their strengths and weaknesses, and their impact.
- Fully take over the existing learning program academies and begin liaising with subject matter experts.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Provide formal recommendations for suggested content and technology delivery improvements in partnership with subject matter experts.
- Optimize existing program management processes and procedures to ensure optimal efficiency.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Drive the implementation of approved content and technology delivery recommendations.
- Deliver a comprehensive strategy for successful learner engagement and retention.
In the first year, expect to:
- Feel like you made the best decision of your career.
- Increase Talent Learning Program overall learner satisfaction and success.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working as a Learning Program Manager.
- Experience delivering technical training programs to a global audience.
- Experience curating curriculum, onboarding learners and conducting assessments.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and enrollment forecasting.
- Excellent project management, attention to detail, organization skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make informed recommendations.
- Exceptional understanding and delivery of customer service.