Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Toptal Member Since
April 12, 2018
Alok is a designer with UX, UI, and product strategy expertise. He focuses on the process by organizing it into sizeable, achievable chunks. His design process incorporates preliminary research, flow planning, feedback, and visual design implementation. Alok is also an AR/VR and blockchain enthusiast.
Alok is available for hireHire Alok
iOS App DesignMobile DesignUser Experience (UX)User Interface (UI)Natural Language Processing (NLP)Artificial Intelligence (AI)+ 11 more
User Interface (UI)User Experience (UX)Web UIDesktop App DesignDashboard DesignEducation Management Systems+ 9 more
SassSASCRM DesignHuman Resource Management Systems (HRMS)Project Management System (PMS)User Experience (UX)+ 11 more
Property Selling Website
Website CMSUser Experience (UX)User Interface (UI)Visual DesignWordPressProperty Management System Integrations+ 6 more
Lebensstil Fashion CMS
Website CMSUser Experience (UX)FashionUser Interface (UI)Interaction Design (IxD)Magazine Cover Design+ 4 more
SassUser Interface (UI)User Experience (UX)User InterviewsCompetitor Analysis & ProfilingBlockchain+ 9 more
2022 - 2022
Senior UX Designer | User Researcher
- Revamped the Cognism Chrome extension, which is Cognism's primary B2B marketing and sales acceleration platform.
- Collaborated on the Cognism Design system to adhere to the new branding.
- Worked on the new research guideline for the team.
Technologies: User Experience (UX), User Research, UX Research, UX Design, User Interface (UI)
2020 - 2022
- Designed the Funnelguard desktop experience from scratch.
- Played the role of product manager for the core product.
- Worked closely with the engineers to create a unique experience.
Technologies: Figma, Web Design, Web App UX, Web Applications, Web App Design, User Experience (UX), Product Design, Data Analytics, Dashboards, Data Visualization, Web App UI, User Interface (UI)
2020 - 2021
Senior Lead Designer
- Designed the HomeWorks Energy new initiative product InHome from scratch. Conducted the product design, marketing assets, and Webflow to create the product. (Inhomehelps.com).
- Handled the growth aspects of the product after the initial version of the design, with the main target being to increase customers acquisition from the main website. (Inhomehelps.com).
- Collaborated closely with the chief of staff to create the long-term plan for the InHome digital scope.
Technologies: Figma, InVision, Usertesting.com, Zeplin
2017 - 2020
Lead UX Designer
- Performed the role of a UX and UI designer in brainstorming, ideating, and presenting concepts.
- Created a visual design strategy considering various systems and their functionality and complexity.
- Collaborated with the stakeholders to get their insights and reflected them into the product.
- Completed the contextual research with real users.
- Contributed the whole news design system for the company's product.
Technologies: CleverTap, Trello, UXCam, Inspectlet, Principle, Marvel, Zeplin, Craft CMS, InVision, Sketch
2016 - 2017
Visual Experience Designer
- Ideated for the interactions, built the visual language, completed the design of the mobile interfaces for both iOS and Android on the project.
- Presented the final product with the comparison between the web application and the native application to the internal team.
- Created the full strategy for the iOS and Android app.
- Handled the entire mobile app from its inception.
- Worked as a scrum master.
Technologies: Zeplin, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
2015 - 2016
- Performed various roles of a visual designer, project manager and the point of contact for the clients.
- Created paper prototyping in the concept development stage to explore the UI elements and layouts since the challenge was to provide a complete makeover to the already existing application.
- Enhanced the branding strategy in a way to make it look modern yet not completely deviate from the legacy of the brand.
- Took the mobile first approach for designing the application.
- Worked closely with the stakeholders and clients.
2015 - 2016
- Worked on two major product of the company (Teamwave, Blackmonk).
- Handled the project from understanding the requirement, brainstorming, creating user studies, concept development, defining layout, and UI elements.
- Delivered the core value of the application by providing a comprehensive solution that has CRM, HRM, and project management services under one umbrella. The design triggers were to make the communication between these teams more seamless, provide an interface that has a uniform visual language and makes performing complex tasks intuitive.
- Worked with the user to understand their problem and reflected whole use cases in the product.
- Led the project from its inception and drove the entire project plan.
2011 - 2015
Bachelor of Technology Degree in Computer Science
University Institute of Engineering & Technology - India
MAY 2015 - PRESENT
User Experience and Interaction Design
The Interaction Design Foundation