Verified Expert in Design
As a creative leader with over 15 years of experience, Eduard's expertise encompasses a variety of mediums and communication channels, working across a wide range of both client industries and creative teams. He's passionately creative, quality-driven, and motivated to create the best design solution. Combined with an in-depth approach to research and analysis, he's able to focus on the target audience and engage design in the most effective way.
Patient Connect App
- Served as the creative director, successfully engaging, inspiring, and activating audiences to drive demand for brands for a decade.
- Led the creative direction for Digital Dialog, a multi-disciplinary creative studio based in New York City. It is known for creating consumer-centered, imaginative, and conceptual designs with a love for storytelling.
- Created products that have a great impact and solve real-life problems.
Head of Design and Experience
- Managed the design team for Julius—a marketing platform that gives users access to more than 100,000 influencers.
- Led the user experience and design of Julius' consumer-facing platform.
- Worked with my team on user research to execution for experience design, visual design, and strategy related to the user experience.
Director of Product Design
- Oversaw all the product design and user experience—achieving business and product goals.
- Drove collaboration across departments that contribute to the product value chain to ensure that product solutions have high adoption rates and maximum usage.
- Developed and maintained consistent brand identities across all media.
- Designed for a variety of clients such as Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi, AbbVie, Genentech, and more.
- Served as a digital creative lead for clients and new business initiatives.
- Managed and was responsible for the creative direction and campaign allocation for a team of six people. The team was composed of art directors, copywriters, and production artists.
- Designed for a variety of notable clients such as Nielsen, Aetna, SunTrust Bank, Amex, Accenture, and more.
Senior Interactive Art Director
- Managed multiple projects from concept to completion by giving creative direction for the entire line of online services, including websites, mobile apps, and email marketing.
- Worked with the account team to develop concepts for new business initiatives.
- Created numerous email concepts for Scholastic's eCommerce platform that reached millions of teachers and parents.
Senior Art Director
Ogilvy & Mather
- Assisted in managing the creative development, design, and production of rich media banners, microsites, direct email promotions, and various online creatives.
- Collaborated with the creative director on campaign allocation and oversaw multiple art directors.
- Gained extensive experience creating brand identities.
- Worked for a variety of clients, including TD Ameritrade, Time Warner Cable, Barclays, Sears, Kmart, Amex, DuPont, Perrier, and more.
Senior Art Director
- Conceptualized and developed marketing campaigns from the ground up, working with clients and Education Dynamic's production team.
- Created and managed content in Drupal, Magento, and WordPress.
- Designed and coded emails for various marketing campaigns for top US colleges and universities.
- Produced and directed a wide range of deliverables, including kiosk presentations, CD-ROMs, websites, and motion graphics for the web, broadcast, and print mediums.
- Designed and coded emails for Sirius.com, Chilli's, and many other clients.
- Worked for a variety of clients, including Sirius, Chili's, and Verizon.
Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Touro University - Los Alamitos, CA, USA
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication
Tirana University - Tirana, Albania
Remote User Research
Nielsen Norman Group
Psychology for Digital Behavior Change
Behavioral Design Academy