New York, United States
Toptal Member Since
November 17, 2016
As a creative leader with over 15 years of experience, Eduard's expertise encompasses a variety of mediums and communication channels, working across a wide range of both client industries and creative teams. He's passionately creative, quality-driven, and motivated to create the best design solution. Combined with an in-depth approach to research and analysis, he's able to focus on the target audience and engage design in the most effective way.
Eduard is available for hireHire Eduard
Sonar | Insurance
Artificial Intelligence (AI)InsurancePersonal AssistanceUX ResearchUsability Testing
FintechBanking & FinanceArtificial Intelligence (AI)Conversational UI
Pitch PresentationsHealthcareUser Interface (UI)Branding
ResponsiveBrandingUI DesignBeauty ProductsFashion
HealthcareiOS App DesignApp UXPitch Presentations
2014 - PRESENT
- Served as the creative director, successfully engaging, inspiring, and activating audiences to drive demand for brands for a decade.
- Led the creative direction for Digital Dialog, a multi-disciplinary creative studio based in New York City. It is known for creating consumer-centered, imaginative, and conceptual designs with a love for storytelling.
- Created products that have a great impact and solve real-life problems.
Technologies: Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Prototyping, Sketch, SaaS Design, User Interface (UI), Product Design, Dashboards, Finance, B2B2C, Business to Business to Consumer (B2B2C), User Flows, Mockups, Interactive Prototypes, User Experience (UX)
2017 - 2017
Head of Design and Experience
- Managed the design team for Julius—a marketing platform that gives users access to more than 100,000 influencers.
- Led the user experience and design of Julius’ consumer-facing platform.
- Worked with my team on user research to execution for experience design, visual design, and strategy as it relates to the user experience.
Technologies: InVision, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Flinto, Principle, Sketch, Dashboards, B2B2C, Business to Business to Consumer (B2B2C), User Flows, Mockups, Interactive Prototypes, User Experience (UX)
2015 - 2017
Director of Product Design
- Oversaw all the product design and user experience—achieving business and product goals.
- Drove collaboration across departments that contribute to the product value chain to ensure that product solutions have high adoption rates and maximum usage.
- Developed and maintained consistent brand identities across all media.
- Designed for a variety of clients such as Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi, AbbVie, Genentech, and more.
Technologies: Sketch, Principle, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Wireframing, Data Visualization, Dashboards, B2B2C, Business to Business to Consumer (B2B2C), User Flows, Mockups, Interactive Prototypes, User Experience (UX)
2012 - 2015
- Served as a digital creative lead for clients and new business initiatives.
- Managed and was responsible for the creative direction and campaign allocation for a team of six people, composed of art directors, copy writers, and production artists.
- Designed for a variety of notable clients such as Nielsen, Aetna, SunTrust Bank, Amex, Accenture, and more.
Technologies: Adobe InDesign, Axure, Adobe Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dashboards, Finance, B2B2C, Business to Business to Consumer (B2B2C), User Flows, Mockups, Interactive Prototypes, User Experience (UX)
2011 - 2012
Senior Interactive Art Director
- Managed multiple projects from concept to completion by giving creative direction for the entire line of online services, including websites, mobile apps, and email marketing.
- Worked with the account team to develop concepts for new business initiatives.
Technologies: Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Flash, User Flows, Mockups, Interactive Prototypes
2008 - 2011
Senior Art Director
Ogilvy & Mather
- Assisted in managing the creative development, design, and production of rich media banners, microsites direct email promotions and various online creative.
- Collaborated with the creative director concerning campaign allocation and oversaw multiple art directors.
- Gained extensive experience creating brand identities.
- Worked for a variety of clients including TD Ameritrade, Time Warner Cable, Barclays, Sears, Kmart, Amex, DuPont, Perrier, and more.
Technologies: Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Finance, User Flows, Mockups
2008 - 2008
Senior Art Director
- Conceptualized and developed marketing campaigns, from the ground up, working with clients and Education Dynamic’s production team.
- Created and managed content in Drupal, Magento, and WordPress.
Technologies: Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, User Flows, Mockups
2007 - 2008
- Produced and directed a wide range of deliverables including kiosk presentations, CD-ROMs, websites, and motion graphics for the web, broadcast, and print mediums.
- Worked for a variety of clients including Sirius, Chili’s, and Verizon.
Technologies: CSS, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Flash, User Flows, Mockups
2016 - 2017
Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Touro University - Los Alamitos, CA, USA
1998 - 2002
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication
Tirana University - Tirana, Albania