New York, NY, United States
Member since September 25, 2016
As a creative leader with over 15 years of experience, Eduard's expertise encompasses a variety of mediums and communication channels, working across a wide range of both client industries and creative teams. He's passionately creative, quality-driven, and motivated to create the best design solution. Combined with an in-depth approach to research and analysis, he's able to focus on the target audience and engage design in the most effective way.
- Creative Director2014 - PRESENTDigital Dialog
Technologies: Sketch, VR/AR, Prototyping, Photoshop, Illustrator, Framer
- Served as creative director, with a decade of success engaging, inspiring and activating audiences to drive demand for brands.
- Led the creative direction for Digital Dialog, a multi-disciplinary creative studio based in New York City. It is known for creating consumer-centered, imaginative, and conceptual designs with a love for storytelling.
- Created products that have a great impact and solve real-life problems.
- Head of Design and Experience2017 - 2017Thuzio
Technologies: Sketch, Principle, Framer, Flinto, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision
- Managed the design team for Julius—a marketing platform that gives users access to more than 100,000 influencers.
- Led the user experience and design of Julius’ consumer-facing platform.
- Worked with my team on user research to execution for experience design, visual design, and strategy as it relates to the user experience.
- Director of Product Design2015 - 2017Digitas Health
Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Principle, Sketch, Framer
- Oversaw all the product design and user experience—achieving business and product goals.
- Drove collaboration across departments that contribute to the product value chain to ensure that product solutions have high adoption rates and maximum usage.
- Developed and maintained consistent brand identities across all media.
- Designed for a variety of clients such as Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi, AbbVie, Genentech, and more.
- Lead Creative2012 - 2015Digitas LBi
Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Axure, InDesign
- Served as a digital creative lead for clients and new business initiatives.
- Managed and was responsible for the creative direction and campaign allocation for a team of six people, composed of art directors, copy writers, and production artists.
- Designed for a variety of notable clients such as Nielsen, Aetna, SunTrust Bank, Amex, Accenture, and more.
- Senior Interactive Art Director2011 - 2012eScholastic
Technologies: Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Managed multiple projects from concept to completion by giving creative direction for the entire line of online services, including websites, mobile apps, and email marketing.
- Worked with the account team to develop concepts for new business initiatives.
- Senior Art Director2008 - 2011Ogilvy & Mather
Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash
- Assisted in managing the creative development, design, and production of rich media banners, microsites direct email promotions and various online creative.
- Collaborated with the creative director concerning campaign allocation and oversaw multiple art directors.
- Gained extensive experience creating brand identities.
- Worked for a variety of clients including TD Ameritrade, Time Warner Cable, Barclays, Sears, Kmart, Amex, DuPont, Perrier, and more.
- Senior Art Director2008 - 2008Education Dynamics
Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Conceptualized and developed marketing campaigns, from the ground up, working with clients and Education Dynamic’s production team.
- Created and managed content in Drupal, Magento, and WordPress.
- Art Director2007 - 2008Hill Holliday
Technologies: Flash, HTML/CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Produced and directed a wide range of deliverables including kiosk presentations, CD-ROMs, websites, and motion graphics for the web, broadcast, and print mediums.
- Worked for a variety of clients including Sirius, Chili’s, and Verizon.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA)2016 - 2017Touro University - Los Alamitos, CA, USA
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication1998 - 2002Tirana University - Tirana, Albania