Eric Müller Moreno
Verified Expert in Design
Eric is an award-winning designer with more than ten years of industry experience and a focus on products. With expertise gained working with top companies like Forbes and Universal Music Group, he has created many B2B and B2C platforms and data visualizations. Eric's strategic way of working contributes to startup projects that need a holistic approach.
Coral Health | Health Records Repository
Visoplan - The All-round Carefree Package for Your Construction Projects
Songback | Indie Artists Platform
UX/UI Lead Product Designer
Reward Gateway, Limited
- Led the research and discovery of a new social network vertical, defining research methods, planning research rounds, and educating designers on how to conduct them.
- Built a brand new product concept defining user targets, jobs to be done, user flows, product concept screens, interaction flows, architecture, and micro-interactions.
- Conducted workshops with stakeholders and user testing to validate assumptions and built plans of action based on insights.
- Led the product's design research and discovery utilizing fintech and investment market interaction and user experience patterns for a financial tech firm.
- Created jobs-to-be-done and defined what the core experience of the product should be with low-fidelity prototypes.
- Consolidated the product's core experience through designs and interactions, conducted tests with final users, and validated usability. Built the design system and conducted the design handoff.
- Validated the product with end users and investors, and the product is going forward with investment rounds.
Product Design Lead
- Founded and led the design team. Implemented design culture in an engineering research-oriented company.
- Built a new UI based on state-of-the-art 3D map interactions and created a complex design system for a highly technological product.
- Conducted design ideation, design sprints, and product documentation workshops to introduce the product culture within the company.
Q.ai (Forbes Company)
- Led the design for new and innovative features along with the business team.
- Refined the app's look and feel to a more aesthetically appealing approach and optimized the product based on user feedback and market trends.
- Contributed to the creation of features that won an award on Product Hunt.
Universal Music Group
- Worked with the streaming promotions and a development team to create an exclusive platform for playlist creators on Spotify.
- Spearheaded the product concept development with the promotions team. Created a digital product brand, UX, and UI with early prototype deliverables going through higher-level approvals and feedback. Delivered the design handoff for the developing team.
- Created high-fidelity prototypes and animations to guide developers through complex ideas and user flows.
- Created handoff documentation for developers. Followed up on the project development for the implementation of quality control.
- Led the design while working along with business analysts to create a state-of-the-art platform for the United States' health market.
- Reviewed the requirements in the design-business meetings—focusing our efforts on meeting business requirements and creating a cutting-edge user experience.
- Presented solutions in our design-tech reviews and satisfied the interests of the user and business requirements and technology.
- The company was acquired by a bigger player in the industry—Kipu Health.
- Oversaw and was responsible for the product strategy plan.
- Created a business intelligence solution focused on financial management.
- Created new brand guidelines for all the company's subsidiary groups.
- Designed and oversaw the development of all the company's subsidiary websites and products.
- Redesigned all the company's software solutions.
Co-founder | Entrepreneur
Birth Manufacturing Group
- Created branding, positioning, and visual communication.
- Designed the clothing collections and directed the photo and video productions.
- Developed the website and directed the eCommerce direction in WooCommerce.
- Managed brand productions in events and brand media.
User Experience Designer
- Created wireframes for the ERP software in the supply chain Industry.
- Defined information architectures in mobile and desktop solutions for major companies, such as AMBEV.
- Developed websites and apps for fashion companies.
- Engineered selling force solutions for mass retail-oriented clients.
- Worked with multi-disciplined teams to create an ERP for manufacturing facilities.
Inmeta | Seekr | Hi Platform
- Led the designs for several client projects, from eCommerce to software.
- Created a conceptual project for crowd-sourcing solutions.
- Planned and designed a collaborative tool for AMBEV distributors, which was used internally nationwide.
- Worked on the design research and UX research on improvements for the social media monitoring tool Seekr, which eventually became a Hi-platform, a Customer Experience Platform.
- Led the eCommerce design area of the company, designing internet sales experiences for different clients.
Master's Degree in Project Management
ESDEN Business School - Madrid, Spain
Master's Degree in Product Design
IED | Istituto Europeo di Design - Madrid, Spain
Certificate in Trends - Consumer Insights (Technical Extension Course)
ESPM | Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing - São Paulo, Brazil
Bachelor's Degree in Product Design
FURB | Universidade Regional de Blumenau - Blumenau, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Certificate in User Interface and Information Architecture (Technical Extension Course)
JUMP Education - São Paulo, Brazil
Certificate in Graphic Design and Technical Design Editing
Senac - Blumenau, Santa Catarina, Brazil