Freelance Consultant (Due Diligence, Financial Matters, and Negotiations)
2018 - PRESENT
Acquisition Project in the Food Industry
- Performed a preliminary financial analysis of the target entity concerning its business performance, liquidity, and solvency. The company name remains confidential as negotiations are still ongoing.
- Built a long-term business plan for the target entity using a three-statement operating model, based on the historical performance of the company and future assumptions.
- Performed a risk analysis of the target company business, by identification of key success factors and implication of their change on business performance, cash generation, future liquidity, and future indebtedness.
- Performed a benchmark analysis of the target entity comparing its business performance with main competitors in the industry.
- Valued the target entity using DCF valuation methodology.
- Participated in the negotiations with the current owner about the sale of the company.
Focus areas: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Business Plan Development, Risk Analysis, Financial Benchmarking, Equity Valuation, Due Diligence